𝟎𝟎𝟖

"I've been waiting for you

"I've been waiting for you." I looked up at Jahseh as he stood on the roof of his house. I pull a face and raise an eyebrow at his mysterious choice of words. 

"Okay?"

"Is the door locked?" I walked backwards to increase the distance between us, once my neck started hurting.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I could jump down if you want." I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head slightly to the side in confusion.

"Are we talking about the same thing?" His eyes were squinted as he was squatting on top of his house, which he apparently hated coming to.

He impatiently swayed from side to side as he looked down at me, fear was stagnant in the back of my head at how high the chances of him falling on his face were due to the proximity of him to the edge. "I learnt parkour when I was in New York."

"You lived in New York?" I placed my right hand above my eyes to block the sun's strong reflection.

"Nah." He shook his head. "Had a show and stayed there for five days." He slurred.

I furrowed my eyebrows harder at the thought. was he drunk?

"Jahseh." I sighed in disappointment. What if he was that real horny type of drunk and tried to make a move on me? "I don't think you can learn parkour in four days."

Then again I mean not a lotta girls can say that XXXTENTACION was their first kiss.

"I didn't think I'd get my ass shot three times over a bitch." He laughed humorlessly as he took a swing from whatever he was drinking that only then came into my view. "But here I am."

He was definitely drunk.

"Imma jump." He slurred, before downing everything that was left in his bottle and standing up. "I can jump." He said more to himself.

"No." I sternly said, I wasn't about to have the traumatic memory of a successful suicide in my head for the rest of my life. "Go through your window, into your room and down the stairs and open the door for me."

"Ain't I like three years older than you?" He mugged me, evidently not a fan of my authoritative tone.

"I'm turning eighteen in like three months, you turn twenty next year."

"How the hell you know that? Been googling me?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, but I should've." I murmured, because if I knew he almost killed a guy while he was in prison earlier this year, I damn well would've burned my phone when I realized it was his mother that was the one calling me. "Stokeley's two years older than you, so that's what I use to remember."

"So you legal in a few months huh?" He teased while a mischievous smirk crept on his lips that he licked subtly right before.

"Jah." I let my hands fall to my side in frustration, I was getting tired of standing. "Can you just open the door so that we can talk like normal people?" He threw his head back and laughed, looking back down at me, seemingly amused.