𝟎𝟏𝟒

"Cuz you have this like

"Cuz you have this like... mothering aura to you, the type to bend over backwards, and that's the type of owner every single one of those animals deserve."

I bit back the smile that was forcing it's way onto my face, as X's intense gaze was plastered on all corners of my mind, as I recalled what he told me when I took him out to lunch-Or when I took myself out to lunch and he watched me eat.

I rolled my eyes. He's such a weirdo.

"Unique!" Charmaine and Reiya hollered in unison, causing me to jerk and look in their direction in pure shock.

"What the hell are you thinking about?" Reiya sent a partially concerned expression while she folded some of my many clothes that were now littered all over my bedroom floor.

"Nun, just how bomb this mashup is about to be." I said with the intent of changing the topic.

"Girl," Charmaine popped her tongue. "If this doesn't get us to a milli subscribers, I have no clue what will."

It had a very nostalgic feel to it, and overall sounded hella good, and I knew that it'd get us to our goal-If not more than it.

"Back to me complaining about how fucking picky you are, like damn." Charmaine said in exasperation, letting her arms fall to the side of her. "When the fuck did you start caring so much about how you look?"

"And to an event taking place at midnight? What the hell happened to the Unique I know and love?" Reiya added jokingly.

"Shes going to college, and is tired of being an uptight goodie-goodie." I explained. "And you know good and well that I've never left my house looking anything less than a five course meal." I sassily snapped my fingers.

"Aye." Charmaine hyped with a proud smile on her face.

"And you looked fine as hell in all the hundred thousand outfits you've tried on." Reiya grumbled, I already knew her ass was only nagging cuz her whipped self wanted to see Rahime.

"I haven't tried that many clothes on." I rolled my eyes. "And I'm just adamant on looking my best and they weren't it."

"Then why the hell you got them in your closet for if they ain't it." She pouted and took a seat on my bed, reaching for her phone and typing briskly.

"Okay should I wear a dress or pants?"

"The fuck does it matter Dee? It's almost 1 already."

"Okay okay, jeez." I huffed and schemed through my clothes. Whenever they needed help looking for an outfit and it took hours on end to do so I would never complain but now that it's me, they were bitching nonstop about it.

I sighed and placed my hands on my hips, scanning random sections of my closet, in hopes that the perfect fit would just fall into my han-

I gasped softly as the image of me buying the dress that I set my eyes on briefly grazed my memory.