22.

"thank you, that was the best date ever" he thanked his boyfriend.

"i'm glad you had fun" minho rested his hand on jisung's cheek, "i love you"

"i love you too loverboy" jisung smiled.

"i thought we agreed to stop calling me that" he frowned.

jisung shook his head, "mhm nope, it's fun teasing you"

"oh really?" minho smirked, "then let's see how much you like being teased" he moved forward.

"w-what" he laughed awkwardly, "w-we're in a car m-min!"

"that's what makes this so exciting baby" he whispered into jisung's ear. "or i could make you wait until we get back home"

"n-no!" he cleared his throat, "no" he repeated.

"that's what i thought" he slowly connected their lips.

~

"seungmin" he turned to look at him, "minnie"

"hm what?" he answered, without looking away from the sky. they were laying on the grass looking at the stars, "ok would you stop staring at me it's creepy"

"you're insanely pretty seungmin"

"s-shut up" he scoffed.

"no i'm being serious, i think you're probably one of the prettiest people i've ever seen in my life" he smiled.

"well you've obviously never looked in the mirror before dumbass" he laughed and turned so he was now facing hyunjin, who gently placed his hand ontop of seungmin's cheek. "w-what are you doing"

"mhm nothing, just don't move away"

"okay.."

~

i felt like writing some hyunjin x seungmin content

also i'm so sorry for the slow updates i'm working on another book lmao, it's inspired by yuri on ice :)