17.

"let's leave.." minho said while getting up, "come on sung"

"no, i don't want to" he sighed, "i'm gonna confront him about it.."

"what? no no bad idea! let's just g-"

"minho, i don't want to be with him and he obviously doesn't want to be with me! it's best if we break up, then he can be with lix and i can be with you without feeling guilty"

"i guess you're right.."

~

ji
chan we need to talk, i'm at the cinema too just please come outside and we'll talk

chan
ok i'll be like two minutes

jisung shoved his phone back into his pocket after reading the message.

"jisung.." chan called out. "w-what are you doing h-"

"we should break up" he said it, he finally said it. "i'm here on a date with minho and i know you're on a date with felix, so let's break up."

chan was shocked, he never expected jisung to say that, "y-yeah we should.." he gave him an awkward smile, "i'm sorry jisung, i was a terrible boyfriend wasnt i?"

"i'll be honest, you were! but just be better to felix ok? i don't want you breaking his heart, minho would kill you!!" he chuckled, "have fun on your date chan" he said before walking back into the screening room.

~

"what happened? is everything ok?" felix asked.

"he broke up with me" chan laughed slightly, "i can't believe he actually broke up with me!"

"wait w-what? so he found out??" his eyes widened.

"i think he's known for quite a while now lix" he turned to face felix. "he wasn't upset or angry though, he just told me to keep you happy"

~

i look pretty good for a dead bitch 😌