18.

slight smut??

"i practically live here now" he spun around on the little office chair by jisung's desk. "why am i always here?"

"i don't know minho, why are you always here? don't you have your own work to be doing??" jisung picked up his books from the bed and set them on the desk. "oh get out of my chair"

"hmm nope" he shook his head.

"then where am i meant to sit??" jisung asked.

minho patted his lap, "right here"

"y-you're joking" he scoffed but minho shook his head. "seriously?" he sighed and sat down as the other boy nodded. "now what!"

minho rested his hands on jisung's thighs, "you know, you should wear skirts more often, they suit you.."

he crossed his arms, "are you done yet?"

"oh baby, i haven't even started" he winked and started to gently rub the younger boys thighs. now jisung was slightly red so minho continued his actions. "what's wrong sung? you're red" he smirked.

"s-shut up! you k-know exactly what you're doing"

minho laughed and leaned in to kiss him, jisung gave into the kiss almost immediately, letting the older dominate him; he pushed jisung against the desk and continued to kiss him and rub his thighs, though with every kiss he got slightly harsher.

not long after they were making out, with jisung tugging on minho's hair and minho sliding his hands up jisung's skirt.

"not so fast min" he said, "we're not fucking on my chair"

minho rolled his eyes, "fine" he picked up the boy and pinned him down to the bed, "this is better" he said before moving down to leave kisses all over jisung's inner thighs.

~

"a-ah fuck" jisung moaned out as minho thrusted his hips. he hadn't told minho that it was his first time as he thought he would've ruined the moment but now he was starting to regret it as maybe minho would've been slightly more gentle. "m-minho mhm"

he continued to thrust into jisung, who was now throwing his head back and closing his eyes shut. after a few minutes, minho pulled out and laid down next to jisung.

"what's wrong sungie" he asked.

"i think i f-forgot to mention that it's m-my first time..." he blushed even more.

minho's eyes widened, "oh shit i'm so sorry y-you should've told me to sto-"

"no! that's not what i meant" he bit his lip, "just be more g-gentle next time"

minho laughed, "of course angel"

~

um hey, i felt bad for not updating so uh here! i hope you enjoyed it lmao🧍