20.

jisung hadn't seen chan since they broke up, and honestly it was awkward being in the same room as him. "uh.."

"no need to be so awkward sung, i'm leaving in a few minutes to go meet lix and our other friends" he said before walking out of the room.

"what's wrong? if you want i can just walk you home.."

jisung shook his head, "no no no! it's just weird cus i haven't seen him for a while. let's go to your room and watch something"

~

minho got out his laptop and placed it on jisung's lap, "pick something"

"i can't handle this sort of pressure" he joked while searching through netflix. "mhmm let's watch this" he clicked on avatar the last air bender.

"a kids cartoon?"

"it's more interesting than you think min, just give it a go"

~

two hours had passed and minho was loving the series, him and jisung were currently fighting over who the best looking character was. "sung, zuko is way prettier than sokka!"

"no no he's evil!! you can't say the evil guy is better looking than sokka!!"

"why are we even arguing about this? they're 2D drawings" minho stated, "screw zuko and sokka i'm the best looking!"

jisung started laughing, "you keep thinking that"

"what do you mean!! do you not think i'm pretty? that's it we're breaking up" he pouted.

"min we were literally never dating" jisung said, "you haven't asked me out"

"i thought you wanted to ask me out.." minho awkwardly scratched his neck and jisung shook his head. "oh, ok so w-would you wanna be my boyfriend sung?"

"i would love to be your boyfriend min!" he kissed minho's cheek and smiled.

~

chan was holding felix's hand while walking him home, they're friends had gone in the opposite direction so they were alone, "i saw jisung today, minho bought him home"

"oh do you wanna stay over at mine tonight? my roommate won't mind" felix offered.

"hm yes i would love to, are you sure it's alright though? the last time i was over your roommate didn't seem to like me very much"

"ah he's like that, changbin just doesn't like people very much"

"well in that case i'll stay over"

~