29.

he woke up groaning at his headache, minho looked up slightly to see his boyfriend still fast asleep; they were both still on the floor, with jisung's legs wrapped around minho's torso, and his hands still in his hair.

"jisungie..why are we on the floor" he whined, "i'm in pain sungie, wake up.." he still felt a bit drunk, he looked over the clock. "fuck it's midday..what time did we get in yesterday??"

"5" he pushed minho off of him and sat up, "you're a pain in the ass when you're drunk"

minho laughed, "i know"

"and you're still drunk aren't you??" he looked over at his boyfriend who was nodding, "come on let's make some food"

~

"i didn't embarrass myself last night did i?" he took a huge bite of his breakfast.

"oh no" jisung shook his head, "you only almost stripped in a club full of people, and you whined about how i wouldn't let you have sex with me"

minho started choking on food, "what the fuck, ughhh..you stopped me from stripping didn't you???"

"of course i did! that's for me to see and me only" he smirked because he saw minho blushing. "aw whos the shy one now?"

"oh and why were we sleeping on the floor?"

"because you said it was comfortable, although you slept on me and i slept on the floor" he handed the boy a cup of coffee. "you're so horny when you're drunk"

the comment made minho spit out his coffee, "you can't say stuff like that!!!"

"of course i can, plus it's the truth! you almost cried just because i said we couldn't fuck" he laughed.

"shut up hannie!!!!" he whined, "oh you're so embarrassing"

~

"i'm so broke.." jisung groaned as he looked over his bank statements, "why the fuck did i spend $15 on an ice cream!!!" he yelled. "by any chance are you rich??"

"nope, i wouldn't say i'm rich, maybe well off but definitely not rich" he said while typing up jisung's essay for him.

"that's exactly what rich people say" he climbed onto the bed, "aw look at you being such a sweet boyfriend and doing my work for me"

"mhm i'm amazing i know" he finished up the last few sentences and saved it, "all done, you don't have to worry about it now"

"okay now back to my broke ass" he showed his boyfriend his bank statements, "i don't know why i keep spending this much!!"

"jisung why the fuck did you buy cheesecakes for $60??? what's wrong with you!" minho laughed at the younger boy, "oh you're so stupid"

"okay then mr 'i'm well off' you'll buy me stuff from now on since i am in debt" he teased.

"mhm sure, sounds fine"

"what no i was joking!! i didn't actually mean it" he sighed, "maybe it's time i start working"

"you can get a job of you want but i'm still going to buy you stuff wether you like it or not" he pecked jisung's nose, "you're adorable"

"and you still smell like vodka"

~