16.

"good morning min" he said softly, "did you sleep well?"

minho nodded, "mhm yes, that was the best sleep i've had in ages" he looked up at jisung, "you slept too right?"

"yes i did don't worry about that" he stroked the boy's hair. "you look pretty in the mornings"

"oh so i don't look pretty in the afternoon? or at night??" minho joked.

"no no no!! that's not what i meant!! i meant that you look pretty and i wanna wake up to this more often.."

"that's adorable sungie" he laughed slightly, "gimme a kiss please"

"oh so we're getting confident now?" he teased him. "i'm just joking come here" jisung pressed their lips together. "happy now?"

"very happy"

~

as neither of them had any lectures or classes today, they decided to stay at jisung's place for the day; they were currently trying to plan a date but couldn't think of anywhere to go.

"the park?"

"boring, plus chan takes me there all the time i've been there too much"

"hmm..how about the cinema!" minho suggested, "i haven't been there in a long time"

"that's a good idea, let's check what movies are on" he unlocked his phone and went to the cinema website, they scrolled for the while until they found a movie that looked interesting.

"now let me borrow some of your clothes"

"never" jisung stuck his tongue out.

"what why!! i can't go home! and i'm in my fucking pj's!! pleaseeeee"

"fine fine you can borrow my clothes! just don't touch my skirts ok?"

"i won't!"

~

once they were both dressed and ready, they left and got the bus to the cinema. minho went and bought the tickets, which made jisung feel bad as minho also payed for his, then they both got some popcorn and went to sit in their seats.

"there's less people than i thought there'd be" minho said as they sat down. he looked around the room until his eyes stopped on a boy that looked very familiar. "sung..look over there for me"

"where?" he turned his head so he was looking in the same direction as minho, "what am i looking at?"

"doesn't that look like felix?" minho asked, "or am i just imagining things"

"oh shit it does look like felix! does that mean chan's here too?"

"well shit"

~