30.

jisung walked into the bookstore as he had a job interview there, he went to the back of the store and waited for the manager.

"ah you must be han jisung!" the boy smiled, "i'm jaehyun, nice to meet you" he lead them into a small room which was full of boxes of new books that had just been shipped in. "so why do you want to work here?"

"i'm a uni student who's in debt, i desperately need money"

jaehyun laughed, "very straightforward, but i guess that's a good reason to want a job, but why here?"

"bookstores have a calming vibe, i like it in here" he answered.

"good point" he looked at the paper in his hand, "i like you, so i'll give you the job, can you start on friday?"

"yes! yes of course!!"

~

"i cannot believe i got the fucking job!!" he yelled at minho who was paying for their drinks, "he was so sweet!"

"that's great angel, just don't work too much otherwise you'll fall behind and we won't get to spend as much time together"

"i only have to work twice a week, and if it's possible do a half day on weekends" he explained, "i can't wait to start"

minho handed jisung his milk tea, "you're so cute when you're excited"

~

"i'll see you later" minho kissed jisung one last time before walking towards his own dorm, he got out his phone and texted his friends until he made it back to his place.

"chan!" he said as soon as he entered the dorm, "chaannnn"

"you're here?? you're actually here??" he said in shock, "no way.."

"shut up" minho rolled his eyes.

"you aren't staying at ji's tonight?" chan asked and the brunette shook his head, "that's shocking"

"you know what's shocking, the fact that felix isn't here, or is he..?"

chan smiled awkwardly, "aha..he's asleep"

"of course he is.." minho sighed, "goodnight chan"

~

IM SO SORRY FOR BARELY UPDATING!!!

this books a bit of a mess rn but it'll be fine