26.

"so when am i going to get to see you with smudged eyeliner?" jisung laughed.

"never" minho responded, "i was such a mess in high school"

"oh but come on at least show me some pictures!! i wanna see you with the whole dark aesthetic" he protested.

"i'll see if i can dig up some pictures on my laptop when we get back okay? but you cannot make fun of me!"

~

"oh my god" jisung said in shock as he looked through minho's laptop, "WHERE DID THIS GO!!" he pointed at the piercing on minho's lip in the picture.

"i got rid of it a few years back, it wasn't very convenient, if you know what i mean" he smirked.

"shut up!!" he blushed, "no wonder everyone thought you were scary!" he clicked the button to see the next picture, "oh felix looks so different!!"

jisung pressed next again, "oh.." he sounded surprised but upset. "w-what's this"

minho looked at the laptop, realising it was a picture of him and felix. "fuck nothing that's nothing" he shut it as fast as he could. "it's nothing"

"i'm not blind minho" he turned to face him, "you and felix? why didn't you tell me??"

he sighed, "it was forever ago sung, i didn't think it would matter!! this was literally like five years ago"

"but you could've told me.." he crossed his arms. "and why do you still have this picture?"

"i don't know, i thought i deleted it! i'm positive i did!! i'm sorry i didn't tell you, i didn't think it mattered, plus you never asked about my old relationships.."

"hmph..i guess you guys were kinda cute"

"you really think so??" minho laughed, "we looked like walking embodiments of hot topic"

jisung couldn't hold in his laugh anymore, "i wish i knew you in high school, even though you most likely would've bullied me"

"oh really? why is that" he asked.

"because i was the complete opposite of you, i wore fucking pink jumpers and had glitter pens" he laughed, "on a serious note though, you should really start wearing eyeliner again, you'd look extremely hot"

"im already extremely hot han jisung"

~

:o i finally updated this book again lmao