11.

channie<3
hey sung,,i'm sorry i haven't been texting you as much i've been busy :( would you wanna maybe come over later?

ji
sorry channie,,i'm busy today uhh maybe another day :)

channie<3
oh i totally understand, have fun <3

ji
<3

chan sighed as he turned his phone off, "he's probably with minho.." he rested his head on his books and started thinking about what minho said to him the night before. he hated to admit it but minho was right, chan was being a terrible boyfriend. "i'm sorry sung.."

~

"thanks for letting me stay over" minho smiled as he put on his jacket.

"no worries hyung!" he looked at his watch, "you should leave now, otherwise we'll be late!"

"i'll see you later ok? thank you once again sungie" he waved and left the dorm.

seung
bRUH WHY IS YOUR UNI SO BIG

min
I DONT FUCKING KNOW
where are you btw i don't see you

seung
turn around asshole

"seungminnie!!" minho smiled.

"good morning to you too" he went inside the cafe with minho following him.

"so what's up? you never have coffee with me"

"i wanna talk about felix, he's been acting so strange and i feel like it's because of that roommate of yours, felix is genuinely obsessed with him..it's worrying cus he doesn't understand that chan has a boyfriend and what he's doing isn't right"

"he won't have a boyfriend much longer if he continues to treat him the way he's treating him right now.." minho rolled his eyes. "so if i were you i wouldn't stress much about felix! chan's gonna be single very soon"

seungmin sighed, "you like jisung don't you"

~

uh i realised i didn't update in a while i'm sorry 🥺