28.

minho ran up to jisung and lead him to the bathroom, where he pushed him into one of the stalls and locked the door.

"what are you doing??" jisung asked as minho leaned in to kiss him, "no, you're wasted right now i don't wanna do this"

"you're no fun!! just one kiss ji" he held up one finger, "just one" he leaned in again, this time actually kissing jisung, "see all done" he unlocked the door and went back out to the dance floor.

"minho wait!!" he ran after his boyfriend. "oh for fucks sake" jisung saw minho get up on a counter and take his jacket off, he climbed onto the counter and grabbed his arm, "that's enough minho we're going home now, i'm not letting you strip in-front of everyone"

as jisung was dragging him off of the counter, minho pulled on his arm and kissed him again as the crowd of people screamed again.

jisung pushed him away, "lee minho get the fuck off of me and come home with me right now" he said, almost yelling. he got off of the counter and made his way to the exit, minho followed him.

"sungieeeee" he hugged him from behind, "let's go home now!" he said in a softer voice, "i'm sorry"

"yeah you better be" he called chan so he could drive them both back.

~

minho was laying on the floor of jisung's room, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom, "sungggggiiieeeee!!!!!!" he yelled.

"what! what do you want?" he came out of the bathroom, "why are you on the floor?"

"it's comfortable, lay with me please" drunk minho was surprisingly well mannered, "thank you"

"you're not gonna sleep any time soon are you?" he looked over to his boyfriend who was shaking his head, "what am i going to do with you"

"you know" he turned on his side, slowly caressing jisung's cheek with one of his hands, "we could fuck"

jisung bursted out laughing, "even drunk you're a horny mess"

"i'm serious!!!" minho whined, "even last night we only made outtt..pleasssseeeee"

jisung put his hand over minho's mouth, "go to sleep, ouch what the fuck" he pulled his hand back, "you bit me??"

minho laughed and rolled around the floor, then got up and tried walking in a straight line to prove to jisung that he was sober, "see i'm walki- fuck" he fell right ontop of jisung. "hello there"

"fucking hell" he groaned, "get off of me!!" minho adjusted himself so he was now hovering over jisung, "you stink of vodka" he lowered himself to kiss jisung, "ugh! i can still taste it"

minho laughed and kissed him again, this time the kiss lasted a bit longer, jisung had to admit that minho looked extremely attractive right now, "what you staring at baby"

"shut up" he tried getting up but minho pushed him back down again, "i'm serious, let me go" minho shook his head and kissed him again, "stop it"

"i won't stop until i get what i want sungie..and what i want right now" he got closer to his ear and whispered, "is you"

"you're so stubborn" jisung laughed as he ruffled his boyfriend's hair, "how strong are your arms, you've been holding yourself up for quite a while now"

as soon as jisung said that, minho dropped down on top of him, "this is more comfortable" he closed his eyes. "goodnight sungie"

"such a dork" he kissed his head, "goodnight love"

~

i published a new book called rain!!

u should go check it out :p