10.

it'd been about a week since the phone call, and minho had gotten extremely close with jisung, they'd been hanging out every day due to them having similar time-tables and were practically best friends now; chan obviously noticed how close they'd gotten and he wasn't too happy about it.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"to sungie's place, he needs some help with the assignment"

"sungie?" chan said, "you've been hanging out with him quite often don't you think? maybe you should stop meeting him so often.."

"jisung's my friend too chan, why are you suddenly acting so possessive?"

"because im his boyfriend minho!"

"well then maybe you should act like it!! check up on him instead of going over to felix's every damn day! stop being such an asshole and talk to him! no wonder he's gotten closer to me, you haven't even texted the boy since you stood him up!" he sighed, "i'm sorry"

"i-its ok..have fun at jisung's"

~

minho texted jisung that he was outside his dorm building and waited for him as he'd never actually been inside and didn't want to get lost. a few minutes later jisung came down to the lobby, his hair was messy and he was wearing a skirt again with a baggy hoodie; minho hadn't seen him in a skirt since the first day, which was a while ago so he was still shocked at how good he looked.

he lead him into the elevator and then into his dorm, he didn't share with anyone so it was slightly smaller than minho's but it was still nice.

"why do you look so stressed?" jisung asked.

his question snapped minho out of his thoughts, "oh nothing, just got some work to catch up on" he lied? "so what did you need help with?"

"the whole assignment, it makes zero sense to me.." he frowned, "i tried to start it but it ended up sounding like a ten year old trying to explain why they deserve a new toy"

minho laughed, "oh it couldn't have been that bad sungie, but let's read it over and make some adjustments ok?"

lix
wanna go out? i'm bored

min
can't i'm with jisung

"who are you texting?" he asked.

"felix, he asked if i wanted to meet up"

lix
ah ok
have fun loverboy~

"loverboy?" jisung said, "why does he call you that?"

"because he's a bitch" he shut his phone, "i absolutely hate it"

"what if i wanted to call you that?" jisung smirked, "would you like it then?"

minho scoffed, "i guess i would hate it a little less"

"okay loverboy" he teased.

~

absolutely h a t e myself but hey