2.

it'd been an hour and jisung still hadn't left, he was cuddled up on the couch with chan and minho was more uncomfortable than he'd ever been before, but he didn't say anything as he didn't want to ruin chan's evening, instead he decided to go sit on his bed and text his friends.

min
so,, remember cute boy from earlier? the lecture boy??
min
he's chan's fucking boyfriend

lix
sO HOT ROOMMATE ISNT SINGLE?? aND HIS BOYFRIEND IS CUTE LATE BOY??
lix
damn sucks to be you

seung
lol felix don't be so mean
but i mean,, he's not wrong
so
sUCKS TO BE YOU HAHSHA

min
wow,,such great friends

"min?" chan knocked on the door, "sung just left you can come out now"

"ah ok!" he got up and went into the living room.

"sorry if we made you uncomfortable.." he chucked nervously.

"o-oh no!! no it's not that, my friends wanted to call and ask me how uni was going!" he lied, "don't worry about it, also you guys are really cute together"

"thank you!! he'll open up to you sooner or later he's just a bit shy at first. you don't mind him coming over right?"

"not at all! call him over whenever you'd like"

~

"good morning!" jisung sat next to minho, "you're channie's roommate right? or have i got the wrong person?"

minho shook his head, "no no you have the right person!" he laughed awkwardly. "so..how long have you and chan been together?" he tried to start a conversation.

"mhm not too long, only around three months" he answered. "i met him five months ago though, we both did an internship together!"

minho felt awkward, he didn't know what else to say.

"i just hate morning lectures! i barely have enough time to get ready" jisung complained.

"same..b-but i think you look great!" he complimented the younger boy, "your outfit is very cute"

"t-thank you hyung!" he giggled.

oh god his giggle is so cute, minho thought as he smiled. jisung continued to talk and minho just sat there looking into his eyes and not paying any attention to the actual conversation, he would just say "hm" or "uh huh" to make it sound like he was listening but in fact, he was just admiring the younger boys beauty.

this is so wrong, i can't like my roommates boyfriend!