15.

"how'd it go with jisung? felix asked as he played with chan's hands.

"well..i couldn't get myself to say it, i'm sorry lix" he sighed. "i promise i'll say it next time"

"it's alright chan, i understand" he smiled. "can i please stay the night? pleassseeee"

"you know you can't, what if minho comes home and sees us like this, he'll be very mad at me"

"but channie plea- oh you got a text!!" felix picked up chan's phone and read the text out loud. "hey chan i'm gonna stay at my friends house today! smiley face" felix smiled again. "DOES THIS MEAN YOU'LL LET ME STAY?"

"ok ok you can stay" he laughed at how cute felix was being. "you're absolutely adorable" chan kissed his cheek.

~

"why do u have to be the little spoon!!" minho whined. "you're smaller than me this isn't fair!!! i wanna be the big spoon i'm always the big spoon! jisung this doesn't feel rig-"

"why are you complaining so much huh? i thought you liked cuddling with me!"

"i do! but i've never been the little spoon! abs so far i'm not liking it very much"

jisung smirked, "let's make this a good first experience ok?" he started to gently kiss minho's neck and slowly made his way up to behind his ear. "you are ok with this right?" he whispered into his ear, sending a slight shiver down minho's spine.

minho nodded in response to jisung's question, so the younger continued to leave soft kisses on his neck.

"the small spoon always gets neck kisses from the big spoon"

"i think we should cuddle more often then" minho yawned. "i'm tired.."

"go to sleep it's alright, i'm comfortable like this" jisung said with a calming voice. "sleep well min"

"night night" he whispered before falling asleep in jisung's arms.

~

shits about to go down