4.

"seungmin, are you sure this is the right place? there's so many people..."

"yeah dumbass it's a uni campus" he grabbed felix's arm and dragged him through the gates. "he said it's the tallest building here, so it must be that one" he pointed at a large black building.

"woah that looks way nicer than the old collage dorms we live in" hyunjin said.

~

the doorbell rang and minho ran to the door, "they're here!!" he opened the door, "hi gu-"

"MINHOO!!!" felix screamed.

"JEEZ WHY ARE YOU YELLING!" minho covered his ears. "come inside.."

felix, seungmin and hyunjin followed the brown haired boy into the dorm. as two people shared it, it was slightly bigger than normal dorms, it had a good sized living room with a kitchen and two bedrooms.

"welcome to mine and chan's dorm" minho said.

they all introduced themselves and it was going pretty well, until felix decided to say something.

"jisung, do you mind if i like, steal your boyfriend?" he asked, "he's hella ho-"

"LEE FELIX!" minho hit his arm, "you can't just say that dumbass! channie, sung i'm so sorry"

jisung laughed and shook his head, "honestly he's not wrong, chan is very hot, but no unfortunately you cannot steal him" he hugged chan's arm.

felix sighed, "guess i'm stuck with you minho hyung.." he hugged his arm.

"w- get off me you rat!" he whined.

~

it was getting late so the others decided to leave, chan did say that they could sleep over but minho insisted that they left, he didn't want to handle any more of felix's bullshit.

"i'm so sorry about him, he gets too excited sometimes" minho laughed awkwardly.

"no seriously it's ok, i found him funny and so did sung. i'm pretty sure he'll be asking you to invite felix over more" chan said, "it's scary seeing someone who's so much like jisung"

"jisung is like felix?"

"oh yeah, he's exactly like felix! he makes the same jokes and is very very loud" chan explained, "but i think they'll get along well"

"let's hope they don't burn our dorm down next time they're both here"

~

"minnie" felix said, "chan's very attractive don't you think?"

"yes he is but lix he has a boyfriend"

"he does for now.."

"whatever your planning lee felix, i do not want to be apart of it"

~