23.

(jisung painted his nails rip to me also i can't
reply to comments for some odd reason, this app hates me.)

the whole car ride back, jisung was bright red and quiet, he didn't say a word until he got back to his apartment.

"i'll see you tomorrow sungie" minho said in a playful tone, "bye bye!" he started the car and drove off.

when minho got back home, he realised he had several missed calls from his family, so he freshened up and decided to call them back.

"hi mom, hi dad!" he waved at the camera.

"how's the studying going?" his dad asked first.

"it's alright, it's been getting a bit tough though so yeah.." he replied.

"have you got yourself a girlfriend yet??" his mom asked enthusiastically, while his dad rolled his eyes.

"oh hahah.."

"so is that a yes??" she got even more excited.

fuck how do i tell them, "yes i have a girlfriend! s-she's very sweet.." he lied. "uh if you guys don't mind i have to g-go! sorry a lot of work!" he ended the call. "fuck.."

minho's parents knew a lot about him, but one thing they didn't know was his sexuality, he'd kept it a secret his whole life. all throughout high school he lied about dating girls when in reality he had no interest in girls; when he dated guys in high school it was never serious so he never considered telling them, but now he was serious about jisung.

"what am i going to tell them" he sighed. he got his phone out again and decided to text jisung to distract himself.

-

short chapter cus i'm still struggling lmao i'm sorry