12.

"you're so small" minho said as he rested his head on jisung's shoulder, he also had his arms wrapped around the youngest waist. "but it's cute"

"i'm not that much shorter than you!" he whined.

"i didn't say short i said small!! there's a difference, you're tiny" he tightened his grip around his waist. it was silent for a bit before jisung started to speak again.

"min.." he tried to turn his head. "let me turn around"

"nooo that's uncomfortable!!" he whined.

"then please just turn to look at me for a minute"

minho agreed and faced him, but jisung did nothing but stare at him.

"what's wrong?" minho asked, "sung what are you doing"

he placed his hand on minho's cheek, "you're so much nicer than him..you treat me so much better than him..and you don't even have a reason for it"

"i don't need a reason to be kind to you sungie, you deserve this" he smiled.

"i think i'm starting to like you minho, and i know that's bad but i can't help it, i spend more time with you and i'm loosing feelings for him..."

"sung..we can't do this. chan could come home any moment and i don't want him getting the wrong idea"

"why can't we do this?"

"because!"

"because what?" jisung leaned forward.

"you have a boyfriend"

"he doesn't have to know loverboy" he smirked and placed a gentle kiss on minho's cheek.

"sung..please, i don't wanna ruin your relationship with chan" he sighed. "i have feelings for you too but we can't do this while you're dating him!"

"then i'll break up with him! we both know he doesn't like me and we both know that you'd treat me better" jisung reached for minho's hand, "please.."

~

i always make chan seem like the bad guy i'm sorry </3