1.

university, also known as minho's worst nightmare. even though he'd moved in a week ago, he still wasn't used to the new environment. he missed living with his family, and he especially missed not having to eat ramen every night for dinner. he did get lucky in one category, he had an insanely hot roommate.

he sighed as he buttoned up his shirt. "i look like shit" he said while looking at his outfit in the mirror. "well,, at least i have cute hair!" minho ruffled his own hair.

"good morning" he said to his roommate who was on his fifth cup of coffee already.

"morning" he responded.

"channie that much coffee is not good for you" he took the cup from the boy. "have some water instead"

"min, i've known you for less than a week and you're already better than my actual boyfriend" he chuckled.

oh yeah, his hot roommate had a boyfriend, "i care for my friends!" he handed chan a glass of water. "i'm gonna go now ok? get some rest, bye!!"

minho shut the door behind him and sighed. "god i hope everyone's nice" it was his first day and he was nervous as hell.

he sipped his iced tea while walking to his class, the campus was pretty big so he'd left a bit early to make sure he wasn't late.

~

he took a seat near the middle of the lecture hall and took out his notebooks and pens. soon more students came into the hall and the lecture had started.

minho was doing fine until someone walked in around thirty minutes into the lecture. it was a cute boy, who was wearing a large blue hoodie paired with a white skirt and white thigh highs.

"ah sorry sir, my alarm went off late" he apologised and took a seat in the row in front of minho.

~

"chan..i saw an angel today" he smiled as he walked into his dorm. "he walked into lesson late and he looked so cute"

"love at first sight? that's a bit cliche don't you think min?" he laughed, "ah also my boyfriend's coming over soon, you don't mind right?"

he shook his head, "not at all chan! i'd love to meet hi-"

he was cut off by someone walking into the dorm, minho's eyes widened when he realised that it was the same boy from the lecture, the same boy with the cute outfit.

"min, meet my boyfriend, han jisung! sungie meet my wonderful roommate!"

"nice to meet you" he put out his hand and minho shook it.

"h-hey!"

~