014. LOVE YOU TOO

𝟏𝟒. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎
( CHAPTER FOURTEEN ) — 𝐋.𝐏.

                   "Okay, spill," Julie says, plopping  herself down beside me with a knowing look

                   "Okay, spill," Julie says, plopping herself down beside me with a knowing look. "You've looked terrible since you stepped into the car earlier. I know you don't actually have a headache like you told Ricky so, what happened?"

"It's just a headache," I reply shortly, dodging the question. I stood up only to be forcefully dragged back down. "Dude! It's like 2 am, we can't be loud,"

"Then don't make me sit on you like Flynn did to me to get an answer out of you," She retorts but I could tell she wasn't bluffing. Damn it.

"I told them I love them,"

"What?" Julie leans closer. She looked confused, the question wasn't to embarrass me, it was to hear me clearly.

Pulling a pillow closer to my body, I place it in my lap but don't bother to properly look at her. "I told the guys that I love them," This time my words weren't jumbled together. Julie definitely caught onto what I was saying, her eyes widening for a split second but that's all I allowed myself to see before shoving my face into the pillow. "I'm such an idiot," I groan, my words muffled but Julie merely laughed.

"Why are you an idiot for that?" She asks before I felt her hand combing through my hair in a comforting manner. "Talk to me Indie,"

Lifting my head up, Julie sat in already looking at me. I could tell she was amused by my slight tantrum but she was also curious as to why I was acting the way that I am. Hell, I barley know why.

"Do you want the complete full rundown or the simplified version?" I mumble out.

"Complete full rundown. Give me all the crazy," Julie smiles, obviously joking as she gave my shoulder a soft push. Taking a breath, I nod back figuring out how to go about this.

"Okay so basically you left, I yelled at the guys a little bit cause I was mad cause they were still being idiots right? But when I get mad I cry, so I walked out of the room to go find you but I barely made my way into the hall before I was pulled back. It was Luke obviously right? And I wouldn't look at him cause I felt like I was gonna cry but he did the ghost poof thing and like," I stopped to reach over to Julie. Cupping my face with her hands softly, I demonstrated before continuing.

"He did this. And I was being dramatic and all and he was like "why are you crying?" and I was like "bro I literally don't know" and then he apologized to me for what happened and we kinda just stood there for a second and he wiped my tears right? He was sad, like he looked sad and I don't exactly know why but I wasn't mad anymore. And I told him that and I did the face thing too on him and I was like "we're okay" and he was like "really?" and I was like "yeah" and you wanna know what I did next? I fucking kissed his hand like an idiot! Who does that?"