003. ALIVE

𝟎𝟑. 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
( CHAPTER THREE ) - 𝐋.𝐏.

                    "Right

"Right... well I'm going home,"

"What?" The boys echo, all seemingly having the same reaction toward the statement.

"Julie went to school, I'm not gonna lounge around her house all day and hide out. That's weird," I snicker, adjusting my backpack while squinting at the sun.

"Then we'll come with you," Luke suggests, pointing toward the other two who take a second before nodding along.

"No,"

"What?" Reggie pouts, crossing his arms like a child.

"All I'm doing is going home to sleep. It's a fifteen minute walk and I know how to get there unlike you three. It's fine," I snicker, beginning to walk away but stop once Luke uses his weird teleportation power to appear in front of me. "Never do that again,"

"Let us come with you," He wages.

"I already said no,"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't need the three of you knowing where I live and just, popping up whenever you want," I huff, running a hand through my hair and looking to the other two for help but they just shrugged back. "Why do you even want to come?"

"Just 'cause," Luke starts, trailing off with nothing else to say. Raising a brow, I urge for him to continue. "We met because you wanted to.. throw yourself off a building-"

"And you think that leaving me alone will give me the chance to actually do it," I finish. Snickering, I shake my head at this. "I wouldn't throw myself, it'd do a flip probably. Go out in style, ya know?"

"Indie," Luke warns, closing his eyes with an exasperated sigh.

"Oh come on that was funny!" I pout, throwing my hands up. "You guys thought it was funny right?"

"It was kinda funny," Reggie nods, a small smile picking up at his lips while Alex shoves his shoulder and covers up his laughter with a cough.

"Thank you Reginald, you're my favorite," I nod sending him a wink to which he waved me off playfully.

"We're walking with you," Luke reiterates, bringing the attention back to him with a pointed look.

"Actually, I kind of wanted to look around the studio and see if I could find some more of our old things..." Alex butts in, an innocent smile on his features as Luke runs his hands across his face.

"Yeah.. I wanted to see if I can sleep too. Test out if ghosts could do that," Reggie adds, a yawn leaving his lips in emphasis. "Plus my feet hurt, bad. Maybe we should just stay here,"