011. FLIRT

𝟏𝟏. 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓
( CHAPTER ELEVEN ) — 𝐋.𝐏.

                    "You're gonna wake her up,"

"Get off me then!"

"Stop being so loud!"

"I'm awake," I mumble out, my eyes flickering open and adjusting to dark room. Letting out a groan, I look down to see myself covered under Julie's comforter, meanwhile she and Flynn were occupying the far end of the bed. Flynn being sat on top of Julie's back while the girl attempted to shove her off. "What're you doing?"

"Flynn won't get off me," Julie huffs but her words were muffled by the fact that her face was pressed into the mattress.

"She won't admit that she likes Nick!" Flynn justifies, folding her arms as Julie squirms underneath her.

"He's dating Carrie!"

"What's your point?"

"Wait- the white boy right? The blonde kid is Nick yeah?" Letting out a yawn, I sit up to lean against the headboard. Getting nods in response, I look to Julie who refused to look anywhere but kept her face down. "He's cute, I think I've spoken to him once. Really nice,"

"Well, Julie seems to agree," Flynn hums, a smile perking at her lips. Just as she was about to speak again, Julie grabbed hold of her wrists. In a few seconds, and a weird motion, she managed to flip Flynn down onto the bed.

"Sit on me again and I'm flipping you out the window next," She threatens, waving a finger at Flynn who was still processing what occurred.

"Defenestration," I add in quietly but the two of them turn to me with a confused glance. "It means to throw someone or something out of a window,"

"Luke was right about you being a walking dictionary," Julie snickers while I roll my eyes.

"Speaking of..." Flynn begins, sitting up properly with a clear of her throat. "We'll get back to Nick but I want to know everything that's going on with you and Luke,"

"Not you too," I groan, pulling the comforter over my face only for it to be yanked away. "There's nothing, absolutely nothing, zip, zilch, nada,"

"That's not what Alex and Reggie say," Julie butts in, a suggestive look forming on her features. "I'm just saying, when all of us think the same exact thing, it has to mean something. I mean Flynn saw you guys interact once before she found everything out and was already sure you had a thing,"

"I'm not having this conversation again," I snicker

"Yeah but—"

"No," I cut her off. Standing up, I wince at the head rush the fast movement gave me. Letting out a yawn, I cover my mouth but pause noticing the cream colored woven sweater that engulfed my hands. Turning to the mirror, I was able to see myself with a sweater that wrapped around my body. Unzipped but still noticeably big, one of the sleeves pushed up to my elbow while the other was fallen down to my wrist.