018. SUNSHINE AND GOLDIE

𝟏𝟖. 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄
( CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ) — 𝐋.𝐏.

                   "Simp,"

                   "Simp,"

"Are you ever gonna stop with that?" Luke rolls his eyes at Reggie who shook his head.

"Probably not," He smiles, leaning back into the couch. "Blame Ricky and Flynn, they're the ones who said it first,"

"Alex?" Luke whines. Turning to him for help, Alex waves him off and continues to apply the white polish to his nails.

"Can't deny the truth," Was all he replied with causing me to laugh. This resulted in Luke's attention falling upon me, his lips pouting and arms crossing over his chest with a huff. Scrunching his nose up in the slightest of ways, he stays quiet causing Alex to snicker. "Such a baby,"

"Alright alright, leave Luke alone," Standing up from my spot beside Julie, careful to not mess up my freshly painted nails, I hand her the clear top coat. Walking over to him on the couch, he had dropped the pout and smiled softly, his hands reaching out for me.

"Look at that, she just walked over and he got all smiley," Reggie hummed.

"Simp," Julie coughed out, her eyes staying focused on her hands but it caused a chain reaction of laughter to Alex and Reggie.

Rolling my eyes, one of my hands cups the side of Luke's face allowing him to lean into my palm. "Well I think it's cute," I tell him. This gained a giddy smile before his hands attached themselves to my waist. I was pulled closer to Luke, standing directly in front of him between his knees as he stared up at me.

"Of course you do, you're an undercover simp for him too," Alex calls out.

"Not you acting like you aren't the biggest one out of all of us for Willie," I scoff. "And Julie? You were the one giggling over Nick yesterday and following him like a puppy, don't start,"

"Ha! Losers, she didn't say anything about me," Reggie smiles, leaning back in his seat with content causing me to raise a brow.

"That's cause Kayla barely even knows you exist,"

Luke began to laugh, his giggles muffled as he leaned his head against my torso. Alex blinked, mouth agape while Julie shook her head and Reggie was the one to pout this time.

"Touché," Is what Alex replied with. Clearing his throat, his eyes flickered down to Luke. "Seriously though, I'm happy for you guys but if you start making out like last night I'll barf,"

"I knew it!" Luke blurts, sitting up properly and waving a finger at the three. "I knew you guys were spying!"

"Well, yeah. Took you guys long enough to admit your love for each other," Julie snorts nonchalantly. "Besides we deserved to know if our work paid off, it was exhausting seeing you two go in circles. You guys are total romantics by the way,"