010. YELLOW

𝟏𝟎. 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖
( CHAPTER TEN ) — 𝐋.𝐏.

                    "He's really nice," Alex repeats for what seems the umpteenth time

                    "He's really nice," Alex repeats for what seems the umpteenth time. Noticing the smile at his lips, I hold back a laugh but instead choose to nod.

"I bet,"

Alex and I were in the upper loft of the studio. Julie, Flynn, Reggie, and Luke were down below, soft murmurs heard as they spoke but nothing that I could actually make out. We managed to get everyone to leave us alone for the 'Alex and Indie bonding time' as he liked to put it. The girls were easy, Luke pouting but nonetheless agreeing, but Reggie kept popping in every ten minutes.

"And he's cute. Like really cute, and he was super nice. I mean, he did run me over with his skateboard but besides that. He answered a bunch of my questions too and helped with the whole ghost thing," Alex rambled, hands fiddling together as he spoke. Trailing off, his brows pinched before he turned to me. "Can you show me who Justin Bieber is?"

Blinking at the sudden question, I let out a laugh but nod. "Yeah, yeah, of course. But how do you even know who he is?"

"Willie mentioned that he skates in his pool when he's bored," Alex shrugs. Perks of being a ghost.

"Can I come up now?" Reggie's voice fills the air once again. Looking to Alex, I wait for his reaction but he just rolls his eyes and nods.

"Yes Reggie, you can come up," I call out. An over-exaggerated gasp was heard before a flash of light, Reggie popping in on the floor in between Alex and I. Already somehow sitting criss-cross, he clasped his hands together with a cheeky smile.

"Hi guys," He blurts out excitedly. "Oh! Since it's Friday, Julie said she's gonna ask her dad if Flynn can stay over. You already can I guess but you have to properly meet her dad later or something,"

"I didn't know I was supposed to stay over tonight," I mumble, a hand running through my hair. "I think I might just go home, I don't want to intrude on Flynn and Julie—"

"If they didn't want you here, Julie wouldn't have said anything at all," Alex reasons.

"Yeah but still, I don't want to overstay—"

"Everyone wants you here," Reggie interrupts, waving me off. "Especially Luke," He hums quietly causing Alex to snicker.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I ask as the two share a look.

"You know what it means," Alex replies back, a teasing smile on his lips while I blink. "Don't deny it, you and Luke have a thing,"

"A very obvious thing," Reggie adds.

"There is no thing," I deny, shifting uncomfortably but only get bored looks from the two. "Stop looking at me like that! You're ghosts for fucks sake, that has to be morally incorrect in all ways,"