❄|Accident 3💜

"I am sorry but who are you? "

As soon as he heard those words it felt like his world crushed down. He couldn't move or say anything. He felt like a part of himself left his body. He felt numb, sad,confused and many more emotions over which he couldn't get a hold of.
"excuse me" he heard her saying. He came out of his trance when she snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"don't joke around yura...this is not the time to joke"he said frustrated thinking that she was joking.
"i am sorry, i guess we were close but i don't remember you,they told me i got into an accident and went into a coma and have lost my memories "he heard her say.

"what are you saying how can you suddenly loose your memories?! " he shouted a bit to which she flinched and held her head because of his loud voice. A nurse then entered the room.
"Sir please speak calmly, she just woke up and has hurt her head really bad she cannot handle loud noises for now, i would suggest you to leave and let her rest"

He immediately left from there. He heard the boys calling him out but he just went away.

He was walking around,tears streaming down his face. "i know i wanted to go away from her and not hurt her but i didn't want her to forget me all together. How can she suddenly loose her memories? "he kept on thinking all this while crying hard. It was very difficult for him to digest the fact that she doesn't remember anything. After crying for lile half an hour he calmed down
" i guess its good she doesn't remember anything she won't get hurt if she remembers what i did? But i really want her to remember all those happy memories"
He was cut off by his thoughts when he heard his phone notification.It was message from taehyung so he opened it

Taehyung:
Yo bitch! I am alive and i remember you come back -yura.

Just as he read the message he ran back to the hospital. When he entered the room all the boys were in there trying to control their laugh and even yura was sitting on the bed trying to control her laugh
"you bitch! I could have died because of the news. You know how scared i was, i thought you will never recognize me!!! " he shouted while coming closer to her and smacked her head lightly.
"yahh i just woke up from a coma my head hurts"she whined. He felt a bit guilty "o-oh i-i am sorry" he said slowly.

The boys left the room for them to talk. He came and sat next to her " why did you do that? I was so hurt"he said. "and what you did to me? " she replied. He realized and hung his head low. Tears already forming in his eyes by remembering how he mistreated her. She lift his chin up. "I-i am so so so sorry yura. I shouldn't have done any of that. I am such a bad friend. I should have just-"
He was cut off when she kissed him suddenly. He was completely taken aback but relaxed under her touch after a few seconds because he had been craving for this for so long.

After sometime they pulled away,their foreheads still touching, eyes closed and lips brushing against one another. There was silence but the silence was warm and comforting and healing.

"I love you...." the words slipped out of her mouth and jungkook was completely taken aback by her sudden confession. His eyes widen but he saw her eyes were still closed,she was trying to talk.

" I was in coma but i could hear everything. I heard everything you told me, your confession and just everything. At first when i left your studio i was super mad and i wanted to just run away. When i went out i bumped into jimin oppa. He asked me what happened and he told me everything about you and why you were doing this. I was mad at you for being such a coward so i went away. After driving for sometime i realized what you were going through so i decided to call you but when i did i got into the accident "

" I am so so so sorry yura. I am such a coward to let you go.i love you so damn much yura, i love you very much"he said.

" i love you too... " she replied.
" but i am not forgiving you so easily "
"what?! Why?! "he shouted.
" when i was in coma you said that if i wake up and forgive you, you will buy me clothes and ice cream now buy me an ice-cream "she replied.
"But you can't eat an ice crea-"
ICE CREAM NOW!! "
:OKAY okay don't shout woman I'll get you an ice cream"
" you better hurry up " " I'll be right back"

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
Done with the accident series. Hope you liked it? 💜