❄|Namra💜

So these are some moments shared by namjoon and yura which are loved by the armys. Though namjoon is known as not so very skinship person and moments between them happen quite rarely but when it does army lose it.
_____________________________________

BTS were backstage of a music show randomly doing their things

BTS were backstage of a music show randomly doing their things.Yura and namjoon were sitting in front of the camera talking about extreme random things with the armys.Suddenly a topic about boys came out of nowhere and they started talking about it.

'I still clearly remember back then when we just started during one fan sign a guy proposed you to marry him and jin hyung completely lost it' namjoon said while laughing.'i know he said she is not allowed to date till she is 50 years and can get married when she 90 years old ' yura replied. Both were laughing thinking about the time when suddenly yura said' its not like I am going to wait till that time to date and get married'

'uh huh missy you are still not allowed to date till you are 30'he replied.

'what 30 that's so old'she said

'okay if you want to date before that then you have to promise something'

'promise what promise?'

'repeat after me'

'promise''promise'

'oppa''oppa

'that''that'

'I will not''i will not'

'have''have'

'a boyfriend ' 'no not that' she replied whining cutely.

He pulled her onto his lap and started tickling her and said repeat what were you saying.

'I am sorry I will not get a boyfriend ' she said between her laughs. he stopped tickling her and said 'that's like my good girl'. when this clip was released it trended all day long with namra shippers losing it completely.
---------

(pretend he is sitting at the backseat)

BTS were on a bon voyage trip and it was the last day.They had to go together in one car but there was not enough space so yura sat on namjoon's lap.They were sitting in the middle row on the window seat and jungkook was sitting next to them. Yura was bored and she had rested her head on his chest and was playing with his fingers cutely.He looked at her and softly smiled and looked out of the window.

Yura had reached the limit of her boredom so she decided to play abit.She blowed in his ear and when he turned around to look at her she closed her eyes pretending to be asleep.

She did this 2 to 3 times and when she again was going to do it she found him already staring at her so quickly closed pretending that nothing happened.

He giggled at her cute reaction and pressed a long kiss on her cheek.

Lets just say this clip was used a lot as armys said they looked like a father and daughter duo.
----------

It is not a namjoon VLIVE if it not crashed by jimin or yura

It is not a namjoon VLIVE if it not crashed by jimin or yura.Its like they have decided if one cannot then the other definitely has to.

Like everytime namjoon was doing a vlive talking to fans about music and other things.

just then a little creature banged on the door loudly and shouted ''KIM NAMJOON oppa open the door'' she whispered the oppa part a bit so atleast it was audible, he opened the door shaking his head in disbelief. He came and sat on his seat. She stood next to him and said ''MS.KIM YURA REPORTING SIR'' 'what are you doing?' he asked while laughing' I am going to take over kim daily today' 'okay go on'.

they talked for a while when yura read a comment 'yura is namjoon's baby..no iam not a baby' she said.It looked like namjoon understood the perverted armys 'it just means you are cute' he said to change the topic.' if I am your baby then you will be my dad.....dy' she whispered the last part realising what she said it took her exact 7 seconds to realize what armys meant to say.' no I didn't say that' she defended herself'Namjoon couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness.She hid her face in her hands which was complete red from embarrasement.He pulled her onto his lap still laughing and she hid her face in his chest.

''Well its quite late now armys so I guess we will end the vlive also my baby and her daddy are gonna sleep now as they are tired'' he said to tease yura. She hit his chest and the vlive ended.BUT this was the moment which lead armys to make many theories and lets just say many new fanfics came up.
(they are talking in english here)
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~