❄️|Yukook💜

Jungkook has always been possessive towards the people he cares for. Yura being the one closest to his heart was no exception.

Even yura didn't deny this fact.

Jealous jungkook is always a sight to watch. He is pouty, whiny, cute.
He craves for attention especially from his girlfriend because 'she is his' as quoted by him. Possessive, true. Cute, true. Funny, very true!

-

Walking down the lobby shooting behind the scenes, jimin walked with an arm wrapped around Yura as they talked with camera when yura pointed out

"His phone is about to fall"

The camera turns to show the black device peeking out of Namjoon's back pocket and at the same moment decides to slide off of it.

But before it could hit the ground yura catches it coming back to the way they were walking earlier.

Jungkook comes next to the duo
"Why were you checking out his butt?"

"I wasn't looking at his butt. That phone literally was screaming 'save me' "

"Whatever"

Jungkook mumbles before sliding an arm around her shoulder pulling her to his chest and then walking away leaving jimin behind.

"This brat!"

——

We are the behind the scenes of the M/V shooting of Blood, Sweat and Tears

We are the behind the scenes of the M/V shooting of Blood, Sweat and Tears. A rather sexy concept.

Anything and everything, whoever owned the era but no one can deny the blonde Taehyung taking everyone's breath away. Including Yura's.

His photoshoot of him looking into the mirror and posing had already had the girl fangirling over his looks.

But now that they were here shooting the dance parts and reviewing it she of course noticed him doing the RM's part rather sexily.

She didn't just point it out but screamed over it a little more than Jungkook's liking leaving the boy grumpy that she noticed all the members except him.

While they were talking to the camera he did point out his thoughts on this unfair treatment to which yura defensively replies

"If you think you are sexier than do it, show me"

And he does it. And as much as she shows with her composure to be perfectly alright we all know some beats of her heart did skip.

___

After the announcement of the couple being official there were not really much interactions between them leaving everyone confused. But In the soop 2 marked to be the couple's show. There were a lot of moments shared between them making everyone swoon over the couple.

-

They had just reached the location, while most of them decided to head to bed, Jimin, Yura and Jungkook still sat in the main area.

After doing a lot Jimin finally decided to head back when jungkook asked "Do you want to eat ramen?"

The two laughed at this interaction but behind them yura could be seen making a disgusted face. Before leaving the couple alone jimin walked to the girl

"He was asking you not me:"

he mumbled and left the girl blushing.

-

After sometime the couple sat down on the sofa sharing a few words here and there as jungkook continued eating his icecream.

"Why do you not like this flavor?"

"I just don't like it"

After many attempts of Jungkook trying to get her to taste the icecream he spoke again

"See if you eat it this way it will taste a lot more better"

He said scooping a little bit in his spoon and eating it and then catching the girl off guard he placed his hand on the back of her neck pulling her closer joining their lips together.

"I don't think I could taste it properly" Yura spoke almost in a whisper making Jungkook do the same again.

"Now did you taste it properly?"  "I don't think so?"

The couple shared a hell lot of shy giggles before connecting their lips again smiling all the time.

___\

Making each other flustered was the couple's thing since way back and they enjoyed seeing the other blushing because of them

One such event being Yura talking to the camera sharing her thoughts on their performance.

Jungkook came behind her, standing really close. he bent over her to get the candys kept on the table in front of yura.

It did shock yura a bit but she continued her talk. He walked away only to come back again and do the same thing.

But before he could walk away this time he pulled her in a loose back hug and quick peck on the cheek and left immediately.

She did buffer for a couple of seconds but then coposed herself and continued talking.

You could see her looking behind the camera occasionally and biting her lips to contain the smile.

-

This is too short but I hope you like it. Leave a comment💜