❄|Sick💜

CLINGY. That's the only word which can describe jungkooks behaviour right now. BTS were on their first world tour right now. and by world tour it means that it includes traveling around the world,practicing vocals,dancing,change in weather,jet lags and most importantly home sickness.

Jungkook had been overworking himself a lot. All the members were homesick but jungkook had been feeling extremely homesick because of the fact that he had been overworking and ended up falling sick.

________

bangtan bomb:

you could see yura sitting on the sofa doing something on her phone paying no attention to her surroundings. Jungkook had been staring at her for a while and finally decided to approach her. You could see him walking close to her and then he plopped himself down on the sofa next to her leaving no space., yura still hasn't noticed him . He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head in the crook of her neck.she could feel him burning up but thought not to make a scene as she knew how grumpy he can be when he is sick,she started patting his head while giving forehead kisses from time to time.

_________

they were back in their rooms after a long day at practice. Jungkook had been with yura all day and that lead to them sharing room together. At night yura came to jungkook while he was doing something on his phone, she had his medicines and a glass of water in her hand. He saw her approaching him and when he noticed the medicines he quickly sat on the bed' don't you dare move from there' she said. 'no please I don't want to eat those bitter things' he whined while poiting at the medicines. ' kook you have been burning up since morning but I didn't say anything because you took your medicines in the morning but I saw that you didn't take the after noon dose and I am not going to leave you this time.' she said in one go while chasing him all around the room.

'no please yura you lknow I hate those please just this once , my sweet little yura please ' he said while running away from her being a little cute so you would let it go.

'no mr.jeon not gonna work this time.i know you very well and stop running you need to rest we have a concert soon you don't want to disappoint the armys , do you?'yura said.

he gave up and ate his medicines.' okay but I am not gonna eat any of that soup I feel like vomiting' 'okay don't eat just sleep and take rest I will just take a shower.'

after sometime you freshen up and when you came out he stil wasn't sleeping and kept tossing and turning around.'why aren't you sleeping yet?' ' I need my cuddles' 'ah how I wish you would be like this everday and not trouble me at all' ' just give my cuddles young lady' 'coming coming'

you went to the bed and he immediately wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your chest. you weren't that sleepy so you were just doing something on your phone while patting his head and humming a little so he could sleep peacefully.

around 2 hours had passes and you were still not sleeping also your hand was paining a bit so you moved jungkook a little bit aside so he could sleep peacefully as he hadn't moved a bit in last two hours. When she moved him he shifted in his sleep at the loss of her body warmth and then woke up.

'oh sleep sleep sleep its still night' she said. ' I am hungry' 'what do you want to eat' 'make something for me please he said in his groggy voice. she made something for him and came back.'feed me' she then started feeding him. after he finished eating they decided to sleep..

they both cuddled up just then he spoke' don't push me away while cuddling I like it like this' he said while cuddling up a bit more leaving no space between them. ' okay you big baby sleep now ' she said while giggling a bit.

Soon they both went off to their dreamland while being in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yess so i wrote it..

thank you @Perky_Peach for the idea hope you like it. i know its not that good but yeah,.....okayyyyy. tell me if you liked it and tell me if you have any other ideas.