❄|Random Yukook moments 💜

These are some random moments that occurred between yura and Jungkook which army's found cute and included in their compilation videos

---
*recording him*
Yura: say a few words
Jk:.....
Yura: jungkook-ssi!
Jk: uh...huh... What!
Yura: you are stupid.
*walks away*

---

In BV4 when she tied Jungkook's pigtails.

---

In BV 4 while some were cooking dinner Jungkook and yura were sitting on the couch next to each other. Yura was eating some snacks when she leaned her head on his shoulder. He brought her closer by the waist while they were watching something on Jungkook's phone and she kept feeding him the snack occasionally.

Army: Look at that.... Baby taking care of a baby...

---

In the backstage of an award show Jungkook kept teasing yura about her height so she got mad and brought a chair from outside and stood up on it.
Yura: see now i am taller than you
Jungkook wanted to laugh at how cute she looked but didn't want to offend her so he was pulling her hand to bring her down by saying sorry but she refused. So he lifted her up like a baby and took her out of the room.

---
Crushing back hugs out of nowhere

---
Yura was feeling down after a performance as she thought she wasn't doing well. So she was sitting there looking down. He came out of nowhere and pulled her into a hug to which she melted immediately.

---
Sneaky glances during run bts and award shows.

---
Jk: future wife says what*mumbling*
Yura: what?
Jk:yesss.doing thumbs up at the camera.

---

Their best friend handshake.

----
Chaotic vlives which turn into flirting with each other then bickering non stop and ending up asking armys who was right while the armys were busy recording them tonadd to their compilations.

---
When he picked her up bridal style when they received an award but she couldn't walk down the stage so he lifted her up.

---
When he had hurted his finger and was not able to tie his shoelaces while an interview was going on so she did it for him

---
When she cried because he was sick.

---
During an award show
Host: yura? Jinoppa or jungkook... 1...
Yura: jin oppa!!
Host:oh now Jungkook or Jungkook
Yura: jin oppa!!
Jungkook: YAHH!!! YOU--
he ran around the stage chasing her while the crowd cheered for them

---

When he kisses her out of nowhere.

---
When he forgot her birthday but then wrote a whole ass speech of 16 pages of how much he loves her and read the summary of it in front of thousands of armys in a concertk. (want me to make a chapter on this?)

---