❄|Girlfriend/Wife💜

So after knowing about the ideal types of all the boys armys have made many theories of their own. One of them being yura being the ideal type of all the boys. The compilation videos have shown how yura is or behaves which is described by the boys ' as their ideal type of a girl'.

QUESTION : If you are to meet yura in next life what kind of relationship do you want to have with her ?

This was the question asked to all the boys while interviewing individually and yura was made to react to their answers.

Jin:
I want yura to be either my daughter or my little sister.. We both already have that kind of a bond right now as well. I just become really protective over her and i think she is a very good daughter,though she doesn't obey me very well..... I just think her parents are really lucky to have her as a daughter and i would love to have a daughter like her. Other than that she will get more friends because i am handsome...

Yura:
What?? Well i wouldn't mind being his daughter. We kind of already have that bond which he said and he has been a very important part of my life when i first came to korea and joined the group so yeahh...
But i am not going to reveal him to my friends or else they will probably think of him as my brother and ask for his number so no.

Hoseok:
If i am supposed to meet yura in next life then i probably want to either be her son or want her to be my daughter. Hahaha! No seriously. I think she would be a great mom and i guess she will probably have a friend kind of relationship with her children so yeahh..

Yura:
What is he saying? Hahaha! Well if i have a son lile hoseok oppa then that would be great. He is kind of my personal stress reliever. It would be good and fun. Hoseok oppa let me be your mom in next life.
She said this while doing a 'thumbs up'sign to the camera.

Namjoon:
Oh! If i have to answer honestly then i would want her to be my wife in next life. I think she is going to be a great wife i can ever think of and support and be with my family always. Also i think she would be a great mom to my kids and my wish of becoming a good father can come true if i have an equally good mother for my kids. We understand each other very well so....

Yura:
A red tint could be clearly seen on her cheeks.
Well i didn't expect that! But yeah what he said that we understand each other very well is true. The kind of relationship i have with him is nothing like the relationships i have with other members. And let's get married in next life ok? Haha!

Jimin:
Ahh... Yura?
He was smiling the whole time.
Well i guess it would be good if we could date each other..... I mean yeahhh.. If i am being true then i had a little bit crush on yura back then when we were trainees and like we have a really good relationship with each other. I can just go to her and talk about my insecurities for hours and one thing from her calms me down entirely. Let's date yura.

Yura:
That's true. Even i go to jimin oppa whenever I feel down and we just click together very well. I would to date him in next life.
By the way I didn't know he had a crush on me. I am gonna tease him about this for lifetime.
Jimin oppa let's date.

Yoongi:

What kind of a question is this? Haha!
O

k i guess that i would just want her to be with me no matter what relation we have. She is like the only person who could make me open up and i literally share everything with her. She plays all the roles in my life. She cares for me, listens to my problems, helps me with my work, scolds me and just does everything. I don't express it very well but i just love her a lot and i would just want her to be by my side all the time..

Yura:
She stuck her tongue out and winked.
Ok that was really unexpected for me. I very well know that we didn't start off very well but after getting to know each other i guess we have been inseparable. Even though he says he hardly expresses but he is like always there when i need him and i appreciate that alot. Hope we meet in next life as well...

Jungkook:
Uhmmm... Probably i would like to meet her as my lover. We are best friends and she is like the only girl best friend i have and first girl around whom i am so comfortable. So we are living this best friend life right now so we should probably date in next life right? That's what happens like in drama you know best friends eventually fall in love. Yeah something like that

Yura:
I always knew jungkook liked me.... 😂
No its not like that but i really wasn't expecting that. We were really awkward around each other like very awkward. But now we are extremely shameless you know. Even he is the my first "guy best friend "

Taehyung:
What is going on? Hahah
Ok so if i meet yura in next life i would want to start a family with her. There is some kind of a connection between us that i don't know. I think we have met each other in previous life as well and now we met again. Our first meeting was also like that. We kind of know what the other is thinking seriously. So i probably met her in previous life, became friends in this life so we should start a family in the next one right?.

Yura:
You know this is true. We actually understand each other and know what the other is thinking without saying anything . When we first met i was going to the practice room and he was talking to some staff to whom i was close with and she stopped me and asked " yura he is handsome right? He should audition? "
And i was like " yeah yeah he is handsome " it was so awkward. And then we turned to go around our own ways but i don't know what happened and i turned around again and he did the same and we asked the same question " have me met before? " though it sounds super dramatic it is true seriously. I guess we have met in previous life....

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~