❄|Possessive 💜

There is no doubt that the boys have always been protective over yura and sometimes over protective as well. Being the only girl in a boy dominated group as well as being the maknae, the boys always make sure that 'THEIR GIRL'
Is always with them and make sure she is safe and sound.
Also the boys love yura a lot and always want her to themselves only that is why they have been quite possessive when she is with some other idols or also if she spends more time with one of the members.
She totally understand the boys and kinda finds it cute....
These are some of the scenarios where the boys show their possessiveness .

Bts were at an award show and everyone was having their interactions with other friends

The boys were meeting other male idols while yura went away to meet her friends.
While she was coming back she couldn't spot the boys she was searching for them and after sometime she realized that she was lost. A few members of seventeen saw her and came up to her as they were big fans.
Meanwhile, the boys were chatting jin realized that yura was missing so he went around to look for her.
While yura was talking to the guys she felt a hand on her waist " what are you doing here?, i was looking for you"
" i got lost so they came up to me yeah.... "
" let's go"
" bye guys" yura said.
" can we hangout sometime "someone from the group asked.
" su-"
" the boys are waiting yura let's go hmm? "jin said.
Yura took it as a sign and quickly went away with him.

_____

There is no doubt that suga is probably the one who is most protective over her along with the maknae line

There is no doubt that suga is probably the one who is most protective over her along with the maknae line. Once yura and yoongi clicked they have been inseparable. Though he will not say it but he craves for her attention and loves her small acts of kindness which she does without knowing herself. Obviously, like what armys say, she is his 'BABYGIRL'
" can you not go please" tae whined at the girl who was getting ready to meet her old friends
" what is wrong with you today why are you acting like this, i am just going to meet my friends and come back"
" yeah but don't go i need your love and attention "
"i will give you all my attention and love when i come back ok? " she said while cupping his cheeks.
He just pouted and said " ok if you wanna go then atleast take yoongi hyung's permission first "
"ok if he allows you will not say no"
He just nodded.
"yoongi oppa i am going to meet my friends but tae oppa is not allowing me to go tell him please "
" hyung tell her not to go. "
" let her go taehyung"yoongi replied. Taehyung just pouted and went away. Yura was a bit shocked as most of the times it would be yoongi asking her not to go or go with one of the boys.
" thank you oppa" yura said and was about to leave when he held her wrist. She turned around.
" you know even i can be jealous right? " he asked.
"huh? "
" give my goodbye kiss"
She pecked his cheek and went away.
Yoongi just shook his head smiling a bit

Bts were supposed to have a collaboration with got7 for 2015 mama awards

Bts were supposed to have a collaboration with got7 for 2015 mama awards. Yura couldn't perform as she had a leg injury. But she decided to go and support the boys. The boys were already practicing. While they were having their break rm and jackson were talking with the camera. Jackson kept asking where yura was and how is she doing and like he really wanted to meet her this time. Well there is no doubt that before they both became friends the guy admired her a lot.
Just then yura came and straight away ran to rm shouting ' namjoon oppa'.
" oh what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be resting? " he asked a little mad and concern showing in his tone. " don't worry I am going in sometime"
" hello " she said to jackson and they both started having a little conversation. It was clearly visible that rm was annoyed. When they were called to practice again jackson asked " can i hug you once" before she could reply rm pulled the girl by her wrist and said "mine."
Well all this was recorded on the camera and armys could actually see this new overprotective side of him

Bts were going to have their concert and being contemporary dancers jimin and yura had to perform a duet dance for the armys

Bts were going to have their concert and being contemporary dancers jimin and yura had to perform a duet dance for the armys. After their solo contemporary dances they had to perform a couple dance which had many touchy touchy steps. After they had completely choreographed the dance they decided to show it to jhope. While jhope was watching the dance he got a bit jealous as he wanted to be the one to be dancing that way. He just let it slide. One day yura was practicing the same dance but she couldn't get a step right
" are you having trouble? " he asked her.
"yeah....actually this step is with jimin oppa but without him i am having trouble with it. "
" let me help you"he replied
With that they both danced together with jhope doing jimin's steps that he had learned by watching them dance all these days.
At the end yura was standing in front of him while her back was touching his chest a bit. They were both breathing heavily and there was complete silence when he whispered in her ear' from next time we both should do couple dance for the concert'

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
Hyung line being possessive over yura.
How did you like it?  I was getting tired of writing so i will do maknae line in next part. Tell me how it was.