❄|Burn the stage 💜

( ok so i am not going to talk about jungkook's injury here coz i don't want to.... Yeah... Lets just continue)

______________________________________

Jungkook was seen sitting in his room playing games and enjoying his time.
The door opened revealing little creature yura. Jungkook didn't even look up like he knew who it was.

She didn't say anything and straight up went to the cupboard. She removed a black hoodie and was about to put it on jungkook said " wear the olive green one i am going to wear that " not looking up from the screen.

She changed her hoodie and went to jungkook kissed his cheek and went out. When she was going out jungkook was staring at her figure while smiling

 When she was going out jungkook was staring at her figure while smiling

______________________________________

"people think that we hate each other but its not like that, we just love to tease each other a lot and its not like we play around all the time, we love and care for each other okay? " jungkook said while laughing.

______________________________________

Everyone was sitting and chatting about pre-debut times

Everyone was sitting and chatting about pre-debut times. They were talking how hoseok was gonna leave the group. Just then jimin said"there is one thing i still don't know about, it is still a mystery i guess for everyone "
" what is it? " asked rm.

" you know one day yoongi hyung had scolded yura in dance studio very bad and she started crying really bad and then she left the studio angrily and we all were so scared because we couldn't find her anywhere and then we came home yoongi hyung and yura were cuddling on the bed. I still don't know what happened i thought yura would leave the group now"

" right?!!" " i remember that i was so scared""that was the first time she cried so bad right? " everyone started to agree with him. No one knew how that happened.

Yoongi and yura did not have the best relationship at the start and after that day they were kind of inseparable and  now everybody knows how over protective and caring is yoongi towards her and how giggly and a cute baby he turns into around her.

"yahh.... We fought everday why are you saying that suddenly " yoongi defended himself. "  you both didn't fight everyday you scolded yura everday " jin said.
" i used to feel so sorry towards her, he scolded her everday. Like even if she breathes he scolds her " jimin said.

Everbody agreed with him. "what don't exaggerate ". Yura was just sitting there smiling slightly remembering the old days.

________

" so tell us what happened " hoseok said
" if you remember i got very mad at her that day. I was really frustrated and she was not helping at all. She was just in a happy mood that day so she was all giggly and all and it was irritating me a lot so i lashed out on her after that i went to my, studio. "

" she was crying so bad that day. I remember her mumbling while she was crying that one day she will kill, yoongi hyung for torturing her like that" hoseok said while laughing.

" after around 2 hours she came in the  studio still crying and then suddenly she started yelling at me like ' who do you think you are? What have i ever done to you? You are not my father that you keep scolding me for such small things. You always scold me,you don't treat others like that. Why do you hate me so much? I try to talk to you everyday but you don't at all. I even listen to you and follow whatever you tell me to do but you never appreciate me instead shout at me. ' you know i was speechless i couldn't process what she said and it was the first time i saw her yelling at someone and i was so shocked. After saying all this she was about to leave but before leaving she turned around and said ' if you scold me or torture me again i will sue you for child abuse '"

Everybody started laughing while holding their stomachs. Even you were laughing of how childish you acted.

" stop laughing! I might have actually sued him. I would literally cry everyday because of him. " yura said while laughing.

" but how did you both end up cuddling "jimin asked

"after 2 or 3 hours i decided to go home and talk to her but i actually was really feeling awkward and embarrassed because i just didn't want her to go through all this at such young age and we all the knew what the consequences were right?  So when i reached home i saw her sleeping on the couch so i just went in the room and started reading a book no one was there in the house"

" after a few minutes she came in and kept staring at me i asked'what do you want? ' she said 'can i sleep with you? ' i asked her why and asked her to go away then she said ' Don't act rude i am trying to make peace here and also i had a nightmare and no one is home'she looked so cute at that time.  So she came and slept next to me.

" i still remember the next morning yura splilled some juice on his shoes and we were all expecting a world war but he just smiled and said its ok"
Taehyung said.

"even i was ready for another scolding "you said.

" yeah but after that your relationship changed completely. I mean even the armys know how much yoongi hyung cares and loves yura and how overprotective he is over her" rm said while everyone agrred.

" Ah! Its nothing like that" yoongi said embarrassed
" oppa just admit that you love me " yura said teasingly

Everyone started laughing and yoongi was a bit embarrassed.

" i think i have that photo of them cuddling let me find it " jin said.
"Here"

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~Chapter 24

Chapter 24.