❄|Then vs Now

Yura and jungkook are THE BEST FRIENDS of the group and by best friend I mean is that they will tease each other,irritate till no end , cling onto each other all the time,trouble each other,put blame on each other but would be there at all hard times,when one is sad or happy or having a tough time or just when they need each other.

Armys love their relationship a lot as they could be seen bickering with each other one minute and taking care of each other the very next moment.

Everyone knows how shy and awkward jungkook is around girls but with her there is nothing like awkwardness. But all this was not same since debut . They had been shy around each other because of the close age gap but over the years the gap seemed to vanish away . THESE ARE SOME OF THE THEN VS NOW MOMENTS.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THEN: sitting awkwardly next to ech maintaining a safe distance not daring to look at each other to make things weird.

NOW: sitting next to each other leaving no space. You could see one of their legs on the other or sitting on each others laps.it is quite normal now.

-----

THEN: they used to run away from each other so they don't have to hold hands. but when they had to it would look like they are holding some delicate thing in their hand .

NOW: now they could be seen hand holding almost all the time. One of them would just come out of nowhere and just hold the others hand.

-----

THEN: yura could be seen looking around for a pillow or support where she could rest her head and sleep. the only person sitting next to her was jungkook but she couldn't ask him to provide his lap so she just slept as it is. But jungkook did notice that.

NOW: yura was looking around for someone because she was sleepy. just then jungkook passed by her and she held onto his wrist and made him sit next to her and rested her head on his lap and drifted off to sleep. jungkook wasn't bothered by it like he knew she was going to do that. he just started patting her head and munching on his snack completely unbothered.

-----

THEN: jungkook could be seen admiring a sleeping yura from afar and commenting while looking at the camera ' she looks so cute while sleeping.

NOW: jungkook was looking at yura sleeping not from afar but right in front of her while crouched down to her level and patted her head. the camera was rolling ' should I wake her up ' he said ' do you want to die' taehyung said while looking at the sleeping beauty.

jungkok seemed to not hear him . he climed onto the sofa standing on it.

(what is he upto?)

he bent down and slept behind her while back hugging her. she woke up from the shuffling and looked at him with doe eyes . he just patted her hair and said ' sleep sleep'. he look at the camera and made an 'o' face relieved that she didn't wake up. the girl didn't know about the camera so she just turned around to face him and cuddled up. jungkook looked at the camera showing a 'thumbs up' sign satisfied with the result and even he slept.

------

THEN: BTS were in Japan for a concert and they were getting certain mission to do backstage. it was yuras turn next she read her mission and made a blank face ' I have to get backhug from 3 members'.

she went around and got a hug from jhope and jin but she couldn't find others the only person she could spot was jungkook but she looked a bit hesistant to go to him as they had never shared skinship before. she just decided to go to him.' jungkookie' she said cutely he looked at her amused and then spotted the ca,mera and gave a knowing smile. he had already completed his mission and knew she was here for that as well.'what do I have to do?' he asked 'backhug' she replied. they both started laughing as it was awkward. they looked at each other and again started laughing . 'ask someone else' he said ' please I have only 2 minutes left and I cant find anyone else' ' what will you give me in return' ' I will buy you food' 'okay ' he said.

he quickly gave her a backhug and went away . both could be seen blushing a lot.

NOW: now jungkook comes out of nowhere and gives her a backhug and goes away . after the boys came to know backhugs make her heart flutter(will make a chapter maybe) jungkook is seen doing that a lot. Armys have also noticed that he likes to hide his face in her neck and is seen a lot doing thatwhile backhugging her. Jungkook has said that he likes vanilla scent in a girl and once while backhugging yura he murmered that' you smell like vanilla' while they were watching something on her phone. this was caught on the camera and led armys to make a lot of theories.

- ------

THEN: jungkook had been teasing yura about her short height since predebut like he did it with jimin but at that time yura would just whine and ask him to stop and he would just laugh it off

NOW: jungkook still teases her for her height as now the height difference is a lot compared to then. yura still whines about it. Some things dont change you know. But sometimes when she would not be in mood she would reply with 'JUNGKOOK if you don't stop calling me shortie then I will make sure you will have no kids in future'

-------
Yura has seen all the boys shirtless. After so many years even the boys have grew comfortable in changing in front of her. But yura being shy yura doesn't really stare at them but sometimes becomes playful.
THEN: yura would usually go out of the room when he changed or if she could not go out she would turn around or close her eyes.
NOW: this was seen on burn the stage. Jungkook was changing his shirt and yura was sitting in front of him just looking at him they decided to be playful so " like what you see MS. yura" he said jokingly.
"oh you don't know I am loving it MR. JEON" she replied.
He threw his shirt which he was wearing earlier on her face and they both started laughing. "its so sweaty" she said between her laughs. Even the staff was laughing at the maknaes being playful.

------
BONUS PART: armys have noticed that whenever they both hug each other jungkook always lifts her up off the ground. They also have noticed that he never bends down when they hug because he would actually need to because of the height difference. Most t of the times they hug like she wraps her arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around her waist. but when it is the opposite way he would just hold her legs with one hand and the other resting behind her neck pick her up and turn her around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TELL ME IF YOU UNDERSTOOD THE BONUS PART OR NOT BECAUSE IT LOOKED REALLY CUTE IN MY HEAD BUT I COULDNT FORM WORDS TO EXPLAIN IT :) :) :)