❄|"3rd October"

Being the only girl in a boy group that to in the year 2013 was something people did not accept.
Even though bts as a whole got a lot of hate at that time but yura in particular faced it alot.

If the hate is written over the internet or on social media it can be ignored.
But Yura was that one idol who had to face hate verbally.

When they were at fansigns, talkshows, airport, etc.
Everywhere people would say mean things to her. She knew all this was going to happen thatis why she refused to join the group, but eventually ended up,in,the group.

She was merely 15 years old when she had to face all this. She didn't show the boys that she was hurt because of this.

Behind that cute, sweet giggle she had which would bring a smile on anyone's face was hiding so many tears.

Till 3rd october 2014 the boys didn't know about her parents death

3rd October 2014:-

The group was returning from japan after a concert there. Though they didn't have many fans back then but they still performed there.

They were at the airport and there were many fans there.

Yura was happy that day. It was a rare day when she didn't read any hate towards her. She thought probably people were accepting her but little did she knew her happiness was not going to last long

They were coming out of the airport, there were many fans surrounding them.
Yura was walking at the very end.
They were trying to get out of the crowd but suddenly a loud thud was heard.

Everyone turned around and were a shocked to see yura lying on the ground clutching her stomach as blood was coming out of it non stop.

Everybody started panicking. The boys were the ones who were super panicked.
They couldn't stop themselves from crying and screaming asking someone to call for an ambulance.

Soon an ambulance came and yura was taken to the hospital.

She was taken to the OT while the boys, managers, bang pd everyone waiting outside crying non stop.
They just couldn't belive what had happened and were so scared an worried at the same time.

After around an hour or two yura was shifted to the normal room. The docter had informed that she had lost a lot of blood but she was lucky that she survived.

At night yura woke up only to find everyone surrounding her and little snnifles could be heard from them.

"Uhmm.. " yura said.  All the heads shot up and they came near her and kept asking 'are you okay? ' ' does it hurt' ' dont worry we are here'
" Guys let me talk to her privately" pdnim said

The boys left the room.
After they left yura was blankly staring at actually nothing.

Pdnim hugged the little girl tightly and patted her back and asked her to speak

" ahjussi... " she wispered lightly, as be heard her voice he pulled away and she couldn't hold it anymore. She started crying and it was bad very bad and she kept mumbling " i want my parents" " i miss them" " i dont want to stay here" " i want to go to my parents"

She cried for around 2 hours and then ended up sleeping. The boys were listening to their conversation from outside and their hearts clutched seeing her cry as this was the first time they saw yura cry.

After 2 hours pdnim came out.
Jhope asked" pdnim call her parents where are they, their daughter needs them, are they so heartless that they didn't even come to meet her. I mean i can understand if they didn't support her but this is serious"

Namjoon said " Now that i see we have never heard her talk about her parents. Where are they? "

" She is an orphan" pdnim said.
"WHAT!!!????" the boys were all shocked.
"yes her parents died when she was 8"
The boys were very sad and felt very bad about the little girl.

Yura was kept in the hospital for two weeks. From the time she was in hospital to the time she took rest at home boys showered her wuth immense love and care.
They used to feed her, make sure she sleeps peacefully and tried to distract her mind.

They never brought her parents topic up. Though boys had to work all along they made sure there was at least one person with her all the time.

After 1 month:

They were having a fansign today.Yura was going to join the fansign after taking one month rest.

The girl was scared would be an understatement. She was terrified.
As they came out she was walking at the very end.

She was holding Jin's sleeve tightly. The lights and people scared her to death. She couldn't help herself to smile.

Somehow she sat at her place and held onto jin's hand.
The boys were trying to cheer her up

The fans were feeling very sorry towards the girl. So they decided to cheer her up by shouting.

'Yura you are very cute'
'How have you been? '
'Your dress is very pretty'
'How can you be so pretty'

This was the first time people were praising her and not shouting at her. A small smile immediately crept onto her face..the fans started cheering for her.

She was super happy and thankful to the boys.

3rd October will forever be remembered by all the Armys.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
Btw the the one who stabbed her got arrested 😂