❄|Backstory💜

Her life was amazing. She was just an 8 year old living her life to the fullest with her parents......

2nd February 2006:

Yura and her parents were coming back from a family trip which they did every year. They were just enjoying and having fun when she asked "mom you said that when god needs help they call good people and turn them into angels to look after their family and protect them right? "
"Yes baby why do you ask?" her mom said
"Then one day god will call you and dad as well then what will i do, you both are so good people"

Her father said" That is not going to happen because god has sent us to take care kf you and love you and we are always gonna be here with you no matter what happens ok? "

"Yess daddy i know you will be always there and never leav..... "

Just as she was about to say that her car crashed and all went black.....

Next day when she woke up she was in the hospital with her family sitting beside her and crying like there was no tomorrow.

When she asked what happened they told her that her parents died...

7th August 2011:

Yura had become a lot mature than her age. She handled her oarents death very practically though she missed them everyday. She always wanter to become a singer or a dancer and her parents had supported her.
Her family had taken good care of her and loved her a lot but though no one could take her parents place.

She had told her family about her dreams of becoming an idol but the didn't support not because they didn't want her to but because they were sacred and worried about her.

Though after a lot of convincing they finally accepted and she got to come to korea. She lived at her cousin's house-Park Chanyeol....