❄|Backstory pt.2💜

She went to korea in 2011 to pursue her dreams...
She lived at her cousin,Chanyeol's, house. He loves his sister a lot abd took great care of her.
Her dream of becoming an idol grew more after chanyeol becane a trainee at SM.

She got into SM and became a trainee there. One day she met Jonghyun there and he appreciated the girl a lot and they became good friends.

It was only one month since she started training but her vocal teacher used to touch her in wrong places which made her uncomfortable. She reported him and he got caught. She even decided to leave the company and the company respected her decision.

One day she saw a boy dancing on the streets and she was so involved in the dance and that she didn't even know when that ended. Somehow she came to know that he was from a company named Bihgit and she decided to audition there.

She got into the company and was close to Bang PD. He knew about her situation and treated her as his own daughter. She even calls him Ahjussi instead of pdnim.

She was added to a grouo named BlackRoses and they were supposed to debut but not in near future.

One day she came to know that the female trainees were being removed from then she lost the hope of becoming an idol. She thought that she should leave this field and focus on her studies.

But Bang PD didn't want her to leave because he knew apart from her family condition she was extremely talented and a gokd asset for the company.

He decided to add her in the boy group BTS.

When she came to know that she was being added to a boy group she refused it immediately,she knew the circumstances and consequences as well as that she would not be accepted by anyone. But she only had two options:
1)BTS
2)Solo
She didnt want to go solo because she was not confident enough so after a lot of convincing she decided to join the group..

The group which changed her life, brought tons and tons of happiness, love, care and most importantly she got 7 people whom she is going to cherish for her enture life.....

-----------------x------x--------x--------x-------------

I hope you guys are liking it. This was just her backstory now most of the chapters will be of after the year2016.