❄|Accident 💜

Butterflies in stomach, flushed cheeks, getting shy because of small things were getting common in yura's life. All this concluded that she had deeply fallen in love. The feeling she was getting these days even with the small actions he did brought her to a different world of fairytales.

The similarities between the stories of princesses and fairies and her life were increasing and increasing.

Yes she was head over heels for one person and that is none other JEON JUNGKOOK.

Both consider each other as best friends. The constant teasing, pranking,taking care of each other, supporting whenever or wherever one needed the other led to her have extremely strong feelings for him.

But the only thing was she didn't know whether he felt the same. And she obviously thought that he didn't like her,she thought that all the things he did for her which made her heart flutter were just because he considers her as his best friend.
So she did what probably every girl like her does, hiding her feelings, none of the boys knew as well.

On the other hand jungkook was madly in love with her. He had been crushing on her since pre debut. He had seen her practicing a few times which made him fall in love with her. But when he came to know that they were debuting together in the same group he decided to let his feelings die away.

both of them were not that close when the group debuted which helped him let his feelings go away,well he thought so. But as the years went on they became inseparable and his feelings came back twice as strong as they were before. Well deep down in his heart it only held one person and that was yura.

But he knew it was wrong, wrong to have feelings for his groupmate but no one can stop their feelings right? And particularly then when you are mad in love with that person.
But he tried to suppress his feelings which was difficult to do because of the constant skinships, and the comfort they held for each other.
So the only thing he thought would help was ignoring her and he did.

He had started ignoring her, whenever she came to him he would go away, when she tried to talk he would ignore but if the answer was necessary to be given then he would give short and cold replies. He was hurting to do this to her but he had no option.

On the other side yura was hurting to hell. Getting ignored by the person you love hurts a lot. She had started to believe that he hates her which made her cry at nights. Even the boys had noticed the change in his behavior. They knew about his feelings and tried to explain it to him to confess but he refused to do it.

Here yura had decided to confront him directly. She went into his studio and straight up asked him"why have you been ignoring me jungkook?" he just ignored her and continued his work. She held his shoulders and asked "i am talking to you jungkook" he yanked her hands away.

She was shocked because of his rude behavior "jungkook you haven't been talking to me since so many days, you straight up ignore me, talk only when it necessary and reply coldly if i have done something wrong then tell me but please don't ignore me "she said with tears threatening to fall.

His heart softened thinking that she was blaming herself for his behavior instead of asking what was wrong with him but he just scoffed and said"go away yura"
"no i am not going until i get an answer"
"i said go yura don't disturb me"he said more sternly.
She held onto his hand and said "what have i done to you!? Why don't you talk to me at all? You have been doing this for past so many days. If you don't want to talk then at least give me a reason for your behavior it hurts to see someone you lov-"
Jungkook was getting angry by her behavior as he was feeling guilty to do this to her. He was angry at his self for making her cry. He yanked her hand away just when she was about to confess but he pushed her hand a little bit harshly which made his hand land on her cheek.

Yura was extremely shocked by what happened. She held onto her now red cheek not daring to look into his eyes. He realized what happened and decided to approach her"y..yura i didn't "she backed away scared of something to happen.

She ran away from there,instantly driving away not knowing where she was going. Only thing in her head was why he did that.??

Tears constantly left her eyes. Her vision was blurry she didn't know where she was going. Because of this she didn't know the truck coming in her way. The driver was drunk and both the vehicles crashed into each other. She thought that this was probably her last day. While she was still a bit conscious she tried calling someone. She just tried to send a voice mail to jungkook where she just said 'sending a voice mail like this before dying is so uncultured. You are chasing me right? You came after me after i left right? You are not coming.you are not coming. You hate me i know that. I don't know how long i will last but even if you hate me i love you k.. Kook.. "

After she said that she became unconscious.

Jungkook was frustrated crying his heart out. He sat in his office for a few minutes then decided to chase her. Just when he was about to go he received a voice mail he instantly opened it. His heart stopped beating when he heard it. He froze on his spot not moving an inch with tears coming out of his eyes. He had become absolutely numb. Just then yoongi came there,when he saw him like that he became confused he shaked him which broke him for his trance but he couldn't say anything. When yoongi heard the mail even he froze. They quickly called her and got the details of the hospital.

They all went there. All of them were heart broken while she was in the surgery crying their hearts out, praying so that she would be alright. Jungkook was blaming himself for this,just if he had confessed, just if he had held her in his embrace and not push her away.
The surgery was a success but she had gone into coma. The doctors didn't have much hope but the boys were very positive that she would definitely wake up as they cannot live without her. When they were allowed to meet her jungkook sat there holding her hands and just said"i love you yura.... "

1 month later:

"hey baby how are you? You have been doing good right? The doctor said you are Improving. I practiced with the boys today it was seriously tiring. Everyone misses you a lot just wake up already its been a month.. "jungkook said as he placed a bouquet on the table and took a seat beside her bed. He has been doing this for the past month. He visited her everyday with new flowers which represented his love "i love you.... "

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

8th member of BTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें