❄|Fight 💜

BTS were going to their first bon voyage trip for their three year anniversary

BTS were going to their first bon voyage trip for their three year anniversary. All the members were hurriedly packing their stuff but two members were unbothered. The two were taehyung and yura. They were supposed to join the others the next day because of their schedules in korea.

"it feels like me and yura are going on a trip with just the two of us"taehyung said"its good that we are going together otherwise i would get so bored being alone"she replied which he replied with a giggle

"its good that we are going together otherwise i would get so bored being alone"she replied which he replied with a giggle.

Both of them had arrived in norway were now standing in front of a restaurant

Both of them had arrived in norway were now standing in front of a restaurant. Suddenly taehyung started searching his bag.
"yura where is my passport? "
"i gave it to you when we came here"
"no you didn't i gave it to you to keep it so i don't misplace it when i went to the washroom "
"yes you gave me but when we landed i gave it back to you "
"no you didn't "
She started searching her bag but she was sure she had given it back to him. She decided to check his bag when he started speaking
"why are you so careless all the time. I gave it to you so i don't misplace it and now you misplaced it. How will i go back tell me? Why can't you never do things the right way huh? I know everyone prefers you all the time what do you consider yourself,you think you are perfect and all but you can not even keep a passport safe!!? "
He kept saying these things without noticing she had a few tears in her eyes. She just kept searching in his bag while listening to him. Just when he was about to say something she found his passport in his bag and she threw it towards him which hit his chest.
Taehyung suddenly realized what all he said before he could apologize she told the staff that she will go alone and not with him. Him and staff tried to stop her but she went away.

Yura had forgotten her mobile phone in taehyung's bag.

She walked a bit and somehow reached the place they had to stay in. She then had to take the bus to go to the place where the members were. Both of them took the same bus but she sat far away from him. He tried talking to her but she didn't even glance at him.

"taehyung has arrived"the staff informed the boys

"finally both of them arrived "jimin said.
"only taehyung has arrived yura is yet to come"the staff said.
"what do you mean? "yoongi asked.
"they both got into a fight and yura left him there and went on her own way"the staff said.
"aish these both "rm said.

The boys soon reached down where yura and taehyung were. They both were sitting far away from each other doing their own things. When the boys arrived they greeted each other.
Jimin went to comfort taehyung while jungkook went towards yura.

It was night time now. Everyone had their dinner and they were getting ready to sleep. Yura and taehyung had still not talked to each other.

Yura was standing near the window admiring the view. She felt two hands wrap around her waist and a chin on her shoulder. She knew who it was so she didn't say anything nor did she hug him back

"i am sorry yuyu i don't know what happened to me. You know i never meant to say any of that. I don't know why I said that. I got carried away and i was kinda scared what would happen if i didn't get my passport "taehyung said.

"you know you should keep a track of your words it really hurt me"she replied.
"i know i have been trying to talk to you all day long but you just ignored it "he said while pouting. Yura couldn't help but smile a bit.

"come on now forgive your tae tae, i am very tired and i need your cuddles to charge my self for tomorrow "

"okay you big baby lets go "she said while they ended up cuddling with each other.

The next morning the other two maknaes saw the both of them cuddling. "why are they like this? "jimin asked.
They both looked at each other and then jumped on the other two who were sleeping peacefully. The four of them ended up cuddling each other.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~