26

Angel Montoya
I am a nervous wreck. I haven't even met them and i'm lowkey shitting myself.

We entered through the kitchen door and no one was in the kitchen which was good because i think i would've been too nervous to speak if i saw them right away.

"Vin is that you?!" A woman yelled from another room.

"Yeah! Where's everyone?" He yelled back but no one responded, instead there was three people entering the kitchen and a dog speeding to me.

"Poncho!" Vinnie yelled but he ignored him as i pet his head.

"He's so big and cute." I smiled at the dog. I finally looked up and saw his family.

"Mom, Dad this is my girlfriend, Angel. Angel this is my mom, Maria and dad, Nate." I smiled at them and his mom hugged me.

"It's so good to finally meet you Angel." She spoke as she pulled away from me to look at me. "You're even more beautiful in person."

"Thank you Mrs.Hacker, likewise." She backed up and his dad walked a little forward and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Angel." I smiled at him, "And please call me Nate, Mr.Hacker makes me feel old." I chuckled

"Thank you." I shook his hand.

"Not you guys acting like i don't exist." Reggie spoke and we all laughed.

"Hi Reggie."

He pulled me in for a hug "Hi bestie."
-

We spent a while talking before Vinnie announced that he is hungry. It was nice talking to his family, they're sweet and i love them already.

"Vinnie go change so we can go." Maria spoke

"I am read-"

"No." He didn't argue back he just walked away from us. It was only Maria and i because Reggie went to change and Nate went to start the car. "How are you?" She turned to me

"I'm good, thank you." She smiled

"Does Vinnie treat you good? You can be honest hun."

"Honestly?" She nodded for me to continue "I don't know if he does, i've never been treated good. He treats me better than i've been treated that's for sure, so i'm gonna go with yes."

"You've never been treated good?" I shook my head "By anyone or by guys?"

"Guys." I sighed and she frowned a bit.

"Does he respect you?"

"Yes, he's very sweet." I replied

"I'm glad i raised a gentleman." I smiled "I heard you were very nervous to meet us?"

"I was nervous and scared. I mean i kind of still am"

"You shouldn't be, we've spoken on the phone before. I like you, Vinnie likes you a lot. You make my son happy and that's all a mom ever really wants, you're good for him. You don't ever have to worry about us not liking you Angel." she's so sweet i could cry  "And i'm sorry you were never treated properly, you let me know if Vincent doesn't and i'll kick his ass."

Speaking of Vincent... "Is this good now?" I let out a laugh as he walked to me and his mom. He was looking for his moms approval but she turned to me instead.

"You look good Vin." I replied. He had on gray sweats and a black hoodie.

"I don't get what was wrong with what i had on before this though. I was in my room literally so confused." We all laughed