20

Vincent Hacker
I was only kissing her. I wasn't planning to do anything other than that, not if she didn't want to anyways.

I pulled away from her and when i did she let out a whimper. Hearing that made me smile and she just glared at me. "Look at the clothes." She did, her eyes were on the clothes laid out on my bed now. It was a white muscle shirt, blue jeans with a tear on the right knee, black belt, white socks and black vans.

"I approve." She grabbed the muscle shirt, "I think these kinds of shirts look good on you."

"Oh yeah?" i smirked at her and she threw the shirt at me. "You know you're kind of rude right?" She just nodded and made her way to my desk.

"Aw my plantita" i raised my brows and she turned around to face me with the succulent in her hands. "What a cutie" she smiled at it which made me smile "Cosmo or Wanda?"

"Cosmo or Wanda?" i questioned and she nodded "Like I pick a name?"

"Yes plants need to be babied, they need to feel loved and by having a name that'll help." plants need names?? "It doesn't have to be Cosmo or Wanda if you don't want it but just name it. And don't be naming it anything mean or weird." I chuckled

"I'll get Wanda and you get Cosmo." I finally answered and her smile grew. "Cause you're slow and need to have everything explained." I clarified jokingly.

"As you should explain everything." she put Wanda down where she was and turned back to face me, slowly walking to me. "If you didn't who would?"

"Nobody." I quickly pulled her to me, making her bump her head on my shoulder. "My bad." I laughed softly and she just wrapped her hands around me.
-

Everyone was dressed already we just needed to get the makeup done. Me and the guys agreed on having a bit of eyeliner for the shoot, which was my excuse to have Angel over. Anthony is getting his done by Tati and Jordan is having his done bye Payton downstairs. I am currently under Angel as she is straddling me... doing my eyeliner.

We went downstairs after i showed her the fit but then i came back up to get dressed, she came to check on me and to bring hers and Payton's bags in here just so they wouldn't be in the way but then i tricked her into staying in here while i got dressed.

Told her i needed help with my hair, i didn't. Also told her i needed her opinion on the entire outfit which is what made her stay. But when i finished i went on my bed and asked her to do the eyeliner, she was doing it but she was seated on the side of me until i pulled her onto my laps. She hasn't moved since.

While she does the eyeliner, concentrating very hard on my eyes and making sure i don't move or mess it up, i am just looking at her eyes and making her feel nervous. After i stare for seconds she smiles and tries to make me close my eyes but i open them again when she's not doing anything to my eyes.

"Okay Vincent stop that or i'll tell someone else to do your eyeliner." She glared at me and i shook my head. "Close. Your. Eyes." i did and she continued.

"You're no fun." i internally rolled my eyes and she let out a breath. "Want gum?"

"Fuck you."

"I mean if you stop doing the eyeliner i'll have you finish in... 5 minutes maybe?" I was kidding... partially. If she agreed then i'd go through with it but we were on a schedule. Everyone was probably done or nearly done and were over here getting distracted and messing around.

"And if you let me finish your eyeliner then i'll have you finished in 3." She really knows how to make someone pay attention. I calmed down and stayed quiet so she could finish. I was very silent. That was until she decided to start moving around on me, she moved forward and back against me making me groan. I instantly brought my hands to her waist to steady her but she smacked my hands and moved them away. "No touching."