54

Vincent Hacker

The actual prom was good, Gael and his date won prom king and queen but we left right after his dance since  we got invited to the after party by one of Angel's friends. Well i don't think they're friends because she was kind of rude... but here we are at the party.

I am currently in the kitchen with my pretty girl right next to me making herself a drink. She's mixing some pink lemonade with pink whitney and sprite, adding glitter at the end.

"Look how pretty it looks" She raised the glass to show me right after mixing it with a straw. "You want one?" I shook my head, "Can you try it at least?"

"Yeah but don't drink too much babe" She nodded as i grabbed the cup from her so i could take a sip. "It's sweet"

"Yeah it's good huh?" She got it back from me and took a sip from the straw. "I want a snack" She admit while looking off into the distance.

"Let's go find you one" This looked like a frat party but everyone was dressed up. Anywhere you turned there was people making out, or drinking, or smoking, there was strobe lights and loud ass music.

We were gonna walk away to find snacks for her but people came up to us and started talking to her and others to me. I tried being nice and excusing myself but they didn't stop talking, when i looked back at Angel she looked like she wanted to walk away but she was being nice.

"You have big muscles" A girl put her hands on my biceps which made me move my arm a bit. "You work out?"

"Sure" I answered dryly, "I'm training"

"That's nice, wanna go upstairs?" I shook my head.

"No i'm good" I got ahold of Angels hand, "Let's go outside babe" I didn't wait for Angel to respond i just pulled her outside with me, "Some girls have no shame"

"Why?"

"You didn't see the girl inside?"

"No i was talking to some girl, what happened?" She asked and took another long sip of her drink.

"She was flirting which i guess is cool i don't care but you're right next to me and she saw you" She shrugged and laughed.

"That's just how some girls are my love, you're good looking you'll always have someone flirt regardless of im standing next to you" She sighed, "It's wrong but i can't fight someone for talking to you" Sometimes i wish i could fight people for talking to her. "You don't want a drink?"

"No i'm driving and taking care of you" I'm letting her have fun while i'm being responsible. Plus i'd rather have a beer than a sweet mixed drink that has glitter in it.

"Let's go get tatted?"

"Right now?" She nodded, smiling at me, "Seriously?"

"Seriously"

"Right this second?" I asked to make sure she actually wanted tattoos.

"Yes V" And with that she dumped her drink in the plants and we left after saying bye to a few of her friends.

I took her to a tattoo shop that a few people have gone to which was nearby. We walked into the shop and the guy was sitting on his phone looking all bored.

"What do you want?" I questioned, looking at some of the work they have pictured on the walls.

"Let's get matching ones?"

"No." Getting matching tattoos or tattoos for your significant other is bad luck. "What are you getting."

"Let's get a little swan babe" I didn't want to say no to her but i don't want us getting bad luck.