7

Vincent Hacker

she's beautiful.

the way her eyes would glow when we would talk about stuff she liked and enjoyed. looking at her was better than looking at the sunset that was in front of us. i don't think she knows how beautiful she is.

"stop being a little bitch and tell her how you feel already" reggies words have been running through my mind so much. especially having her next to me.

her smile seemed genuine. so bright and full of life. i know what her exes put her through, she told me earlier during the first hour that we were out here. 

her eyes hold so much emotion, when she was talking about those guys i saw how she was tearing up but she blinked away the tears. it seemed like a normal thing for her, like she's used to doing that. but on happy topics they shined.  the green was so bright, so full of life.

i moved from sitting next to her to sitting across from her on her chair. they are the patio chairs so we both fit, she was against the back and head rest but sitting up and i was facing her. when i looked up from her i saw people at the window just staring and smiling, holding thumbs up at me. bryce avani amelie quinton. i just laughed and looked back at her. "don't turn now but they're looking at us from the window."

"who?" she looked into my eyes and smiled. "quinton amelie bryce and avani" i looked back at the window and they looked away when angel turned around. "God they're so weird" we laughed

"which one of them have you known longer?" she turned back to me. "bryce, we met a couple years ago he likes acting like a brother and it's nice. he's always just been there"

"that's nice, he seems to really care for you and watch over you." she nodded

"didn't you go to playlist this year?... i remember seeing you but we didn't speak at all maybe just a hi and bye but that's all."

"yes, i wasn't around any guy. someone was insecure and 'forbid' me from going around guys. he said if he found out then he would break up with me" fuck him

"that's a good thing he isn't around anymore" she agreed. both of our phones rang so i looked at mine while she looked at hers.

vingel

bryce-
aye we're going to josh and
jadens house are you guys
coming

mattia-
probably not they're getting to
know eachother

-

i looked over at her "do you wanna go?" she shrugged "i don't care, it's up to you" i looked back down at my phone. "i'll take you skating" i started typing and sent the message.

nah we're good we're going
somewhere

bryce-
oooh ok

"i'm telling you, they're such weirdos" she giggled. "agreed" i stood up and took my arm out to help her up from the chair, she accepted and grabbed my hand standing up in front of me.

it was late already, the sun was not out anymore. and i know for a fact that she hasn't ate. "where are we going?" she asked as we walked into the house again. there was barely anyone here and the ones that are here are occupied.

"to eat." i stated and put my hand out as a way to ask for her keys. she looked at my hand and walked away, to the kitchen. i followed to see what she was doing and saw her grab a bag and look for something. keys. she also grabbed a jean jacket in case she got cold i guess

she finally found them and threw them at me. i caught them. "nice catch" she smiled and we both walked to the front door.

i unlocked the door and opened the passenger side for her, closing it after she sat down and then walking over to the opposite side, getting in. "where do you wanna eat?" i went on the maps app ready to type out whatever. "i dont kn-" she stopped talking. "what?" i looked back at her.

"umm do you want burgers, seafood, chinese food?" i shrugged "burgers" i handed her my phone so she can put any burger place. "just put whatever you think is good" she got my phone and turned it off. "i know how to get to in n out" her smile was bright when she saw me smile at her.

i started driving, following her directions and still making conversation with her. she's easy to talk to, just understands me when i tell her stuff. "do you live close to sway?" she nodded "like 10 minutes away from there, are you gonna visit me?"

"yes i'll be there everyday to see you" she smiled and turned my phone back on. "081119" she looked confused "what's that" she typed it into my phone and it unlocked. "my dogs birthday"

"ponchos almost 1?" i nodded as she went onto maps. she typed something and saved it as 'angel<3' it was her address. "i'll be expecting you everyday vinnie" she put my phone down on her lap. "everyday" i confirmed.

we ate our food and then i took her to a nearby skate park, she told me she has a board in her trunk. we got off and i asked her to show me a trick and she did but if i'm being honest it needed a little bit of work. a lot actually "let me see it" she handed it to me and i did the same trick just better than her.

"wow everyone better watch out cause we have a pro over here" she laughed and i went more near her. "admit it was better than yours" she shook her head

i put the board in front of her, signaling to do another one. she just stood on it and stared at me. "it's been months mr. pro" i laughed "so what you're saying is you're all talk?"

"fuck off" she did a different one and actually landed it nicely. "oh so you aren't all talk" she laughed "no shit"

"don't get all cocky now" i got close to her and put my hand on her waist. "youre just jealous of my sick tricks" i laughed "don't ever say that again" she smiled, pulling herself closer to me. "sick. tricks" she got out of my grip and skated away from me, her laugh was the only sound i heard as she was leaving me behind.

"you are something else angel" i shook my head smiling and walking after her.