40

Angel Montoya

Four months. (left side is vinnies story, right side is angels)

Four months ago today, the person i love the most asked me to be his girlfriend.

Since this Friday isn't a day where i had to attend school physically, my parents let me come to Vinnies house yesterday after school and go home tomorrow by 10 pm. I can't go back Saturday because they have an important business dinner that they want me to attend.

So here i've been, laying down in Vinnies arms for a few minutes before i have to get up and start school.

"Happy four months shit face" He teased with a smirk and just kissed my forehead. "I love you so much"

"Mhm happy four months white boy I love you more" I kissed his chest, not wanting to kiss him since neither of us have brushed our teeth.

"Give me an actual kiss"

"No i'm gonna shower. Brush your teeth and i'll kiss you." He squinted his eyes, "What"

"You're one of those? Who gives a shit" He got a gentle grip on my face but made sure i couldn't move before planting a kiss on my lips. "Aww look at me kiss my girlfriend before brushing my teeth." He mocked so i just rolled my eyes.

"Bye Vincent." I managed to get out of his grip and walk to the bathroom with my towels in my hand. "Can you get clothes ready for me?"

"Nooo" He whined not wanting to get up, "You get it after you shower."

"Whatever" I closed the door after myself and brushed my teeth before anything else. When i finished brushing my teeth I placed my toothbrush back in the holder he has and went to the shower to turn the water on. I put the clothes i was wearing in the bin then walked in the shower.

I was nearly done with my very relaxing shower when there was a knock.

"What Vincent?" He opened the door, letting himself in.

"I need to piss" I looked at him through the glass door, "You look nice" I watched as he walked to the toilet with only boxers on then i finally looked away.

"Stop looking at me, you're weird look away" I continued with my shower.

"I like bothering you" He laughed

"Couldn't tell" I spoke sarcastically over the sound of the water and him peeing. "Are you gonna shower?"

"Yeah" He flushed the toilet. I looked at him again and saw his eyes on me already but he was standing in front of the sink getting ready to wash his hands.

"Give me my towels" I pointed at it and turned the water off while he washed his hands.

"Here" He opened the shower door and threw them at my face, "I'm gonna brush my teeth now, your clothes is on my bed"

"Aw thank you babe" I threw a towel over the door and wrapped myself up in the other towel then wrapped my hair with the one hanging. "So sweet" I walked out of the shower and watched as he brushed his teeth. "Look at you being hygienic"

He ignored my comments until he finished brushing his teeth and that's when he pulled me to him, holding my head in place and kissing me all over my face.

"Is this good for you?" He asked right before kissing my nose then going for my lips.

"Mhm" I kissed him back then hugged him tightly, "Love you"

"Hm?" He pulled away from me

"I. Love. You" He smiled and kissed me again, "Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna change."