51

Angel Montoya

I think i'm having deja vu. Not really but i love being dramatic. I'm moving boxes into the new house.

This house is relatively smaller and way less modern. There is one less bedroom and five less bathrooms, thousands of square feet were subtracted, but this house is so much more homey. We actually have neighbors now, it's not unreasonably big. I learned to love the old house but i love this house right of the bat.

"Princess your car is also filled with boxes" My dad informed me as he walked with his hands full of boxes.

"Okay i'll help with those right now" My dad drove my car with my lover while i drove his truck which he packed with boxes as well. "Where do i put this?" I was holding a small box that i knew belonged to him.

"Living room. It's my construction awards and certificates" Of course he'd want those hung up in the living room.

I made my way to that room and set the box carefully on the top of the fireplace.

"Babe do you want this in your room?" Vinnie walked up to me holding a box of frames that i had in my old room.

"Mhm" He walked away from me and into my room while i walked back to the truck for more boxes.

-

It's officially been the longest day of my life. I am so tired, i never want to move everyone's stuff into a house again... at least not for some months or years.

I don't even feel like getting up from the couch to shower but i need to.

"We're going to sleep, goodnight. Vinnie you should sleepover if you'd like" My mother spoke as both her and my father got up and walked away, disappearing into their room.

"I need a shower" I announced loudly, "I'm going to my room" I struggled to get up, "Goodnight miss p" I patted her head as i passed by her, "Love you silly goose"

"Goodnight love you too" Vinnie stood up and followed behind me, "Goodnight Vinnie"

"Goodnight Pay" And with that we descended into my room, closing the door behind us. "I like your room" He looked around. There was still boxes everywhere but all of my furniture was in its place already.

"Thank you" I grabbed a box and opened it to get clothes, "Are you gonna shower?" He nodded so i grabbed some random pair of his boxers from the box. "Sweats or..."

"Yeah sweats" When i found some sweats for him i placed them on the bed with the boxers and got myself an outfit consisting of red,black and white plaid pants and a black oversized long sleeve with a sports bra.

-

Our shower together was nothing but innocent. Both of us were too tired to start anything in there so we simply washed ourselves and he let me wash his hair but returned the favor. We dressed ourselves and i put on a show we don't really care about for background noise since i don't like sleeping without some type of noise and then he laid down first, above the comforter.

It didn't take Vinnie long to start drifting to sleep while i was brushing my hair in the bathroom.

"Come lay down with me" Vin spoke sleepily, "Hurry baby" I smiled at his voice. "Hurry i'm getting sleepier and i won't get to hug you to sleep"

"I'm going" I put the brush down and turned the bathroom light off, walking to my bed and grabbing a blanket from nearby to cover him. "I don't want you getting cold" I unfolded the blanket and covered him before i laid down.

"You're so cute" His eyes were barely open and he still picked the blanket up for me to go under with him. Right when i went next to him he wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my chest. "Goodnight my angel" He kissed where my heart is.

"Goodnight babe" I had my hand in his hair and the other on his back but i still kissed his head and watched as he fell asleep.

This man usually waits for me to go to sleep so he makes sure i'm getting some rest but he was too tired so he fell sleep right away.

He's been helping with all the heavy lifting around here, he built my bed on his own with a little help from Jordan, he brought all my furniture in here, he took it all out of the old house, he helped with the other furniture too. He's truly heaven sent.

I love Vinnie like i've loved no other and sometimes it scares me. I am constantly thinking bad thoughts and i wish i could stop it but i can't it's a habit. What if i love him way more than he loves me? What if he doesn't love me? Those are some of the thoughts that run through my head often.

I wish i could turn that part of my brain off and just live in the moment with no bad thoughts. I wish there was no bad days between us, i wish we were perfect and always happy like we are now.

"I love you so much" I whispered weakly, "So so much Vin" I spoke in the same volume as before. "I'm so glad you're in my life, so fucking lucky to have you" I ran my hand through his hair, admiring how soft it is.

You are a dream come true