52

Vincent Hacker

"Why do you look so nervous" I've been observing my girlfriend for the past five minutes. She is acting off, she's quiet and just staring at my legs. I've seen her open her mouth to speak a few times but no words have actually came out. "What's up with you?" She was pacing in front of me so i decided to put my finger through one of the belt holes of her jeans and pull her to me. I trapped her by putting my legs behind hers and holding her by her lower back.

"What?" Her little hand went on my hair.

"You're pacing Angel, are you okay?" I lowered my hand to be on her upper ass, "What's going through your big head."

"You have a big head" She retorted, "But yes i'm okay V" A smile appeared on her face, "I have a question for you sir"

"And i have an answer" I pulled her body closer to mine, "What's your question"

"Prom" She stated, "Can you be my date to prom?"

"No" I jokingly answered but smiled right after. Her smile dropped so i pulled her to sit on my laps, "You didn't even need to ask, of course i'll be your date my love" I kissed her cheek, "There's no one i'd rather go with"

"Then we need to go dress and tux shopping" Her eyes were looking directly at mine, "Not today but soon" I nodded.

"Yeah whenever you want" She has me wrapped around her pinky and she might know it. "Are you still going out with Amelie and Avani today?"

"Just Amelie. Avani flaked again i don't know why she keeps doing that, if she'd rather go with her other friends she could just say that it's not like we dislike them or anything but it's not right for her to agree to do something and then flake the day of."

Angel has been telling me that Avani doesn't go out with her and Amelie anymore, they plan a day out and she agrees but then cancels the morning of. I agree it's not right.

"Maybe try talking to her about it?"

"I've tried but she's busy" She air quoted busy. "I'm not saying she's not but if she was busy then how does she have time to be around literally everyone but me and Amelie. You get me?" I nodded.

"I don't know babe you guys should try talking to her in person"

"I know but how would we do that if she doesn't go out with us?" I shrugged, "Exactly"

———————————————————————
Angel Montoya

I feel like i'm losing Avani. She should've been here with us.

"Do you miss the LA house?" Amelie asked as she took a bite of her fry.

"Not really, i love the new house it's cozy. Come over one day and let's have a sleepover" She smiled and nodded, "I missed this"

"Me too we barely hang out now, you're busy with school and moving and Vinnie and i'm busy with Blake and traveling." We haven't gone out together in a while, when Avani flakes we usually just reschedule but we decided to just go through with the plans today. "Speaking of school... i got you something"

I looked at her with confusion all over my face until i saw her pull out a sweatshirt and a cup. "What's that"

"Congratulations on getting accepted into Santa Barbara bestie" She put them in front of me and i saw the cup was a custom starbucks one that had ucsb on it and the actual name along with my name, the sweatshirt was purple and had Santa Barbara California embroidered and a beach on it.

"It's so cute thank you" I hugged her, "It means so much to me for you to do this"

"You have no idea how proud i am of you, i never doubted you but this is such a big accomplishment. What's the acceptance rate?"

"Thank you Amelie, it really is. I was told they accepted 29% of the applicants." I cried when i found out i was accepted, sure it's not an ivy league school but i've wanted to go to this school since i found out Santa Barbara had a university.

The day i received the acceptance I was at the hype house with Kouvr and Vinnie while she tattooed him. They were both so excited for me, especially Vinnie who went out while i was busy in his room and brought me flowers and an ice cream cake with balloons. He was probably more excited than i was because that meant if we move in together while i'm in college then we'd live very close to the beach. Man he loves the beach.

The rest of the time with Amelie went by so fast, we went to a couple of stores together and went back to her house for a while until Vinnie called so i can go back to his house. So that's where i'm at now, cuddling the big baby to sleep.

He's been asleep for a while now but i'm just watching something on his tv... or i was watching but his phone interrupted me. His phone was on the night stand on my side so i was hearing the vibration very clearly and got curious but have not picked it up.

I decided to pick it up when i heard the next vibration and right when i picked it up his phone unlocked which revealed a missed call from Kio and two new messages from him.

kio cyr- Vinnie don't you think you've gone too far with it? I'm not trying to get into your business but you're too involved and it's going to hurt her more.

You love her and need to put an end to it.

What?

What is Kio talking about? What is he too involved with? Are they talking about me? Put an end to it. Is he going to break up with me?

Not everything is about you Angel. Maybe this is about someone else.

So he loves another girl?

Please don't hurt me Vinnie