11

Angel Montoya

I didn't see Vinnie for a little over a week before today because i was getting stuff ready for school. i'm not the type to get things ready a day before or the week of. It's my senior year and i do have goals i want to accomplish. He understood that.

Him coming over to my house unannounced was so sweet to me, especially because him meeting my family was his idea completely. it was an idea i was 100% for, never would i be against it.

We went to the skate park with some of his friends and it was fun, they're funny and we got some alone time because we separated from them for a good while.

Now we all came to eat because mostly everyone was hungry. I was one of the ones who was hungry, we're at chick fil a waiting for our food. Me and Vinnie ordered the same thing except he got a coke and i asked for a milkshake.

Love milkshakes

While waiting we are seated on the benches outside, just talking and some of them are showing off tricks to eachother.

"Let me try your shake" i furrowed my brows at Vinnie "or not" i stopped and laughed. "you could try it Vin, i'm kidding" i handed him my cup and he drank some. "it's good" i smiled and he got more then gave it back to me.

"Let's go see if it's ready?" i nodded and got up, following him inside. We all ordered food separate, except for some people who just spotted eachother. Vinnie bought my food, i told him i'm buying him anything he asks for.

We walked inside and on the counter was a bag and someone ready to grab the mic but i guess she recognized cause she smiled at us "here you guys go, have a good night." i smiled at her "thank you" we got our food and went outside with everyone.

Troy has been "flirting" with Vinnie, not really but he's been calling him his man and told me ew for holding his hand. it was pretty funny cause of the faces he would make.

After everyone ate, vinnie troy aaron benny and jordan dropped me off at home and then went back to sway gaming.
-

I've been looking for something to wear to Bryce's birthday party for the past 45 minutes. I want to wear a dress but any that i find is either too formal, too revealing for my mood today, not the color i'm going for or ive outgrown it.

im seriously about to just go in sweats and a t shirt

i moved one of my sweaters to the side in the closet and found a pretty satin pink, spaghetti strap, ruched bodycon dress. i literally forgot i even bought it

i grabbed it out from my closet and placed it on my bed then put everything i had taken out, back in its original place, closing my closet right after finding a pair of heels to go with the dress.

i took a shower earlier in the day and already had my makeup done so i am now putting the dress on so i could do my hair finally. i put the dress on from my legs and it came up easily, ending mid thigh but i couldn't zip up the zipper. fucking shit

im deciding to ignore it for now and just do my hair already. i went with loose beach waves. As i was spraying hair spray i heard my bedroom door creak open a little bit so i peaked my head out from my bathroom to see who was there. "why are you hiding in the bathroom?" Payton raised a brow at me in confusion.

"i'm not." i put the hairspray back in its place and walked over to her as she was now seated on my bed. "since you are here, can you zip it up?" i turned my back to her, moving my hair out of the way so she can do the zipper.

i felt the dress fully close and didn't feel her hand on my back anymore "there" i turned back around and smiled at her. "thanks pay" i sat on the chair finally putting on my heals and she just watched. "God this dude takes so long, i was supposed to be on my way already but he hasn't gotten here"