4

Angel Montoya

All of our posts on his account have been deleted or archived. i wasn't stalking or anything but people kept texting me about it so obviously i found out. he had a highlights section of me and it's gone now too. i'm not gonna be out out to be "obsessed" so i archived the posts aswell.

people are so fucking quick though because i ended up on ttr so soon.

tiktokroom- people noticed angel and gael deleted their pictures together and his highlights section of her
4,637 comments
angelcelsete- i saw that he deleted them so i did the same. we're broken up nothing more to that. i'm not going to create drama over this. it's over.
mattiapolibio- as she should
jadenhossler- let her be.
ameliezilber- she's so cute

i posted on my spam
th0tangel- hey guys lol i'm good ty for texting me😘 love y'all

i go over to sway a lot and i'm actually really close friends with the guys. they're all very chill and i see them as brothers. i am at sway right now just hanging out with the boys and their girlfriends.

as they've been doing for the past few days, they keep mentioning Vinnie Hacker. i admit he's good looking but if i were to tell them they would go crazy.

"Vinnie." i looked over at Josh who just said 'Vinnie' and nothing else. "you're weird bro" i finally replied.

"text. him." damn so demanding. "Bryce shut up" he's literally the one who keeps trying to set us up together. i love Bryce but i think he's obsessed with Vinnie.

"you're such a pussy Angel i'll make it easy for you." Bryce went into his pocket and got his phone and tapped away.

my phone rang. "bitch you didn't" he fucking did.

bryce and (***)***-****

bryce-
hey

(***)***-****-
hey

im sorry who are you guys?

bryce-
stfu angel

?

i added vinnie to my contacts vinnie

vinnie-
hi angel

hii

vinnie-
what's up?

bryce-
just wanted to text my favorite people

lmao ok

-

"Bryce i literally hate you so much right now." i glared at him and he laughed. "Angel you will be thanking me later. mark my words you guys will date."

he's probably talking to someone. "whatever Brycey" he rolled his eyes. "are you gonna text him? like just him and you?" i shook my head at Mads. "nah"

June 1st
i got invited to sway today. everyone's getting in the pool and sleeping over. i asked my parents permission and they let me. i have a back packed with extra clothes and stuff i need, then i got dressed in a black two piece bikini. i put on some shorts and an oversized avani merch shirt. (picture)

After getting all my stuff i made my way to the living room. "i'm leaving, i'll be back tomorrow." i hugged my mom then my dad. "be safe ang love you text us when you get there please." i nodded

"i love you guys too." i grabbed my keys and left.

the entire way to the house i kept getting calls and facetimes from Gael. i ignored them all but when i finally parked i got real annoyed and just answered a facetime. "what?" i snapped right when i answered.

i just walked into the house and no one was inside so if i needed to i could yell at him. "hey" i looked at my phone and he was smiling. "what do you want Gael" he just pisses me off now. "i miss you baby girl"

gross

"you are stupi-" i couldn't even finish what i was saying because he likes interrupting me. "i regret losing you Angel, i miss you so much." i closed the door behind me and walked more into the living room. "it's too late. i've given you so many chances, you fucked up every single time."

"where are you?" here we go. "don't worry about it. where i am isnt your business nor does it concern you."

"why isn't it my business?" the door on the opposite side opened and in came Blake and Quinton in swim trunks holding white claws. "just tell me what you want."

"nothing damn we just came for chips" Blake put his hand over his heart dramatically and i just smiled at them. "not you guys"

"who is that" god Gael just shut up bro "as i've been saying it's none of your business."

"just come back to me Angel"

"that's never going to happen, stop calling already and leave me alone or i'll block your ass." i had my finger right over the red button but he spoke. "fuck you" he ended the call

i sighed in frustration, "should i kick his ass?" i smiled at Quinton and shook my head. "nah he's not worth it."