37

Angel Montoya
"Carry the box correctly, you're gonna drop it and it has the picture of us in there." Vinnie warned me as i walked into his new room at the hype house. I put it down on top of one of the boxes he previously brought up but when i looked at him he was shaking his head in disapproval. "Could you be any less careful?"

"Wanna see?" He let out a breath and walked out. Fuck he's so bossy. I sighed and went after him, running a little to catch up. "Is there a lot left?" I asked, trying to get him to talk.

"Angel if you don't want to help just fucken sit down or something." He spoke with a hint of annoyance and attitude.

I stayed quiet until we were outside by the uhaul truck, "You need to watch how you talk to me, i get moving shit around is stressful but that doesn't mean it's okay to be a fucking dick to the only person who's actually trying to help you." I walked away from him and grabbed another box, "If you're gonna keep being like that just tell me so i can just go home."

When i grabbed the box i walked near him and looked at him.

"Well are you going to answer or just stay staring?"

"No, sorry."

"Yeah." Was all i replied with before walking back into the house. I wasn't really focused on anyone around me so when one of the girls came to me i didn't realize.

"Hey." Kouvr spoke so i smiled at her. "You okay? You looked kind of upset."

"Yeah i'm fine, just annoyed at Vin."

"Yeah i get that. Do you want some help? I'll tell Alex to help so you can take a break from moving stuff around."

"No it's okay, i should probably take this up though before he walks in with one." She nodded and moved a little so i can go upstairs.

I ended up putting the box on his bed and bringing up two small boxes, leaving the last heavy one for Vinnie. I didn't stay at the house though, after taking the boxes up i said bye to everyone and met Vinnie outside so i can say bye.

"I'm gonna head home." I walked up to him, hugging him partially then backing up.

"How if i brought you with me in the uhaul?"

"I'll hitchhike."

When i started walking away he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be an ass to you. I'm just tired and stressed, i want to sleep and i haven't ate. Please stay. Or if you wanna go i'll take you." I felt him move his head and leave a kiss on top of mine. "Are you hungry?"

He finally let me go so i moved back and nodded. "Let's eat sushi."

"You want sushi?"

I nodded once again, "Why? What do you want?"

"I don't really care i'm just hungry."

"Let's go then." He walked on my side to open the door so i slapped his ass.

"Angel."

I just laughed and got in the passengers side, letting him close the door after me. When he got in he started the car and drove off on the road of the house onto the actual road.

"Should i take the uhaul first?"

"If you want."

"I'll take you to pickup the car so you can follow me to drop this off. Sound good to you?"

"Yeah i just don't want to drive this." I don't like driving trucks like this, I like actual trucks and cars but not this type.

We got to his old house and i got in the car my dad lets me use, I followed Vin to the uhaul place and waited while he turned in the keys.

"Switch sides." He spoke while walking to the drivers side. "I don't like when you drive."

"You are a liar bro, you just want to drive."

"I told you i'm not letting you drive when you're with me unless you really have to." I like driving but I like seeing him drive which is why i switched sides and allowed him to get on the drivers seat. "You know how i'm stressed?" I nodded, ""You should help me with that."

"No you weirdo, start driving." He drove off without another word. "Should we let Bryce post the video already?"

When we turned three months a few weeks ago, we went to regular Sway House to hangout and while Bryce was filming a youtube video we let him record us saying we're a couple but told him to hold off on posting it.

"You wanna start 2021 in a public relationship?" He teased, "If you're ready then yes but it's up to you, my love."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes." He answered with no hesitation, "I want to show you off to everyone."

"I'll tell him then."

Tomorrow is new year's eve and by new years everyone will know. I'm excited to finally be able to call him my boyfriend in front of anyone but i'm also scared and nervous.

"You're shitting yourself." He spoke unexpectedly, "Stop thinking the worst Angel everything will be fine, we will be fine." He reassured me and squeezed my thigh, "I love you."

"I love you more." I put a hand over his and squeezed it. "I love my personal chauffeur" I teased him.

"I love the rides." When i looked at him to see his face, he was smirking which let me know he didn't mean the car rides when he drives. "Love you telling me where to go."

"Vinnie." I laughed

"Are you gonna tell me you don't love it?" I shook my head, "Good."

"Where are we eating?"

"Honestly? I can eat here if you let me."

"Vincent." I warned "Just get me the sushi."

"Yes my love." He drove for a few more minutes until we arrived at a sushi restaurant. It was nice outside, it looked clean and fancy. "Are we eating here or no?"

"Mhm." When he parked i unbuckled my seatbelt as he raced to get off and open my door. By the time he opened it i was just laughing at him, "Thank you" He smiled as i got off the car.

"That's what i'm here for." He closed the door and locked the car, then we finally made our way inside.

Sorry for the time skips, when i originally wrote this, this chapter was set in january 2021 when vinnie did the 24 hour stream on twitch