16

Vincent Hacker
I literally feel so bad for her. After i saw her start getting shaky and move a lot i just put our stuff together and we left. I did try calming her down and it worked but she was still not fully okay.

I saw the posts and watched the clips that were posted and i know they are all lies. Right before arriving in front of her house she opened her mouth and spoke. "I saw them... at school." i was so confused.

"You know how i have some for spanish? Well before my teacher got there one of the guys went to me and was just standing in front of me so when i asked him why he was there he gave a smart ass answer and i was just gonna ignore him, i had no intention of talking to any of them but he like did this look away for a second"

i looked at the road and she grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at her kind of roughly "he did that and then when i told him not to touch me he made a comment about us well more about me." What. The. Fuck

"Who and what did he say" she just stared at me trying to check my emotion i guess. "You know what, it's fine i handled it. um i'll see you tomorrow for the photoshoot?"

"Angel." she was about to get out of the car but she stopped and turned to me. "It's fine, really. Im good its just my anxiety when i panic i blurt stupid shit out, i even make shit up so done believe me."

"No you don't Angel." she sighed and took her hand off the door handle. "The one who wasn't in the video, he said something about you loosening me up and whatever but dude i swear i handled it. I got him to stop talking and it's not like i see him everyday so relax."

She leaned in for a kiss but i didn't lean in so she just got close and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna go now." She stared at my eyes then lips and back to my eyes again. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" she sighed

"What would you have done? Talked shit to him for making a comment? Or socked him? If that's what would've happened then it's good i didn't tell you. I. Am. Good" i looked away from her "No i just... just tell me if anything like that happens again." i turned back to look at her and she nodded.

"Okay." she smiled and i pulled her close to me for an actual kiss. "See you tomorrow. Text me when you're inside the house" i nodded and she got out with the plant in her right hand and her backpack on her while i waited until she was inside and received a text from her.
-

As i walked to the front door i twisted the knob, walking in since they have a habit of leaving the door unlocked. When i walked i side fully i was met with baby J Anthony Avani and Kio. "What's up with the plant?" i closed the door behind me, texted Angel and finally approached them, placing the little pot on the island gently.

"My room is dark and is in need of being lightened. Still don't get how a succulent will do that though." Avani chuckled and suddenly spoke. "Let me guess, Angel?" i nodded

"She got us matching plants for our rooms."

"Sounds like something she would do." i agreed with Anthony "How is she?"

"Uh she's- she was about to have an anxiety attack when we went out to eat but i calmed her down and she was still not okay, she's better now though." Avani just nodded

"Okay well i'm gonna go to my room" i grabbed the plant again and walked up the stairs down the hall into my room. I placed the pot where the gaming system is in my room.

I looked around my room and it was messy, there was clothes on the floor, my bed wasn't done, shoes all over the place, bottles and cans thrown anywhere, trash anywhere. When Angel is here it's always clean or decent, i make sure it is so she can be here comfortably but after she leaves since she's gone for a few days before coming back it gets messy.

I picked up all the clothes from around my room and put the dirty ones in a bin and the clean ones hanging or folded in their place. Then i got a bag that was just around and put the trash and bottles or cans together ready to be thrown out.

I just got tired of seeing a mess, i didn't want her to see the mess. She's seen my room a mess cause she's sometimes coming over unannounced. I'm trying to get out of the messy room habit and it's sort of working. In Seattle i wouldn't clean unless my mom or dad got me in trouble and forced me to clean my room but here i do it on my own.

My room was clean... after a whole hour or maybe a little less. It took long because i took breaks so i can reply to messages and she had called me so i answered but told her i was busy. I could've stayed on the phone i know that but if i would've then her voice would've distracted me and i wouldn't have gotten shit done. All my attention wouldve been on whatever she was telling me or just talking to her.

After i finished i just sat on my bed and went on instagram. The first things on my feed were her spam posts.

th0tangel

❤️-403 likesTh0tangel- hi i love u guys and miss posting on here62 comments

❤️-403 likes
Th0tangel- hi i love u guys and miss posting on here
62 comments

Vinniehacker- you're annoying 📌pinned
^Th0tangel- i posted this like a minute ago?👀
^Th0tangel- are u stalking me😩

user- LMAOO is this vinnie😭
^Th0tangel- ofc😝

User- when are you posting on ur main
^Th0tangel- NEVER😈😈z
^Th0tangel- wtf ignore the z it was supposed to be an evil reply🙄

Was i stalking her? No. I'm just the most active on her accounts so she shows up the most whenever she posts. Will she tease me that i was there literally right after she posted? Of course she will she's Angel.

My Angel.

I don't know where she got that picture though.