6

Angel Montoya

Today has been a calm day. i've been home all day around my family, i talked to Vin for a while and now i am here in my sisters room doing her makeup. only after a thousand times that i asked her she finally agreed so i could stop bugging her.

"so..." i kept my focus on payton who started talking but stayed quiet for a few seconds. "so, what?" i finally responded. "are you and vinnie dating?" i continued with her eyeshadow not speaking.

"we aren't dating." i turned to my side to get a crease brush. "well do you like him?" so she agreed so she can question me " i do like vinnie" that is the first time i admit to anyone except myself that i like him.

"does he know?" i let out a breathy laugh. "you ask too much questions pay" she laughed. "i'm not sure if he knows"

"but do you think he feels the same?" i continued with her makeup applying the white eyeshadow to her crease to make a light red kind of pink shade. "you'll need to ask him if he feels the same because i seriously have no idea how he feels" i applied a bit more and then went onto her other eye.

"well don't get all cocky on me but you are both really pretty, your kids would be pretty." i widened my eyes. "payton angelina we are not even dating slow down little girl." she laughed. "angel" i took the brush away from her eye so she could open them and look at me. "i never asked because i know you were hurt but what happened with gael and ... umm" i sighed knowing she was talking about my first ex.

"it's okay pay you can say his name."

"danny." i gave her a signal to close her eye again and she listened, letting me proceed with what i was doing before. "gael was cheating on me and would say stupid shit to me, he disrespected me so much and i was just over it." i laughed nervously. "danny... he was also cheating but umm what i'm gonna tell you you can't tell mom dad or the guys, okay?" she nodded. "he choked me once and that's when i ended things with him." she gasped

"what. the. fuck... i'm sorry you went through that ang." i smiled weakly at her. "it's okay i'm over it, it took a while but i'm fine."

"that's still not okay though. i'm glad you're out of that position but he shouldn't have done that, you didn't deserve any of that." how can someone this young be so wise my eyes got watery and i blinked the tears away before she heard or saw anything.

we changed the subject and it took a little while longer but i finally finished her makeup. it was a red look. her lips were glossy red, her cheeks has some shaded and some unshaded hearts that were also red, her eyeshadow had red winged eyeliner that i used eyeshadow for, the lighter shade for the crease and then the same red eyeshadow above the crease. i used eyeshadow to make red falsies for her aswell.

"girl how the fuck do you do this." she was looking at herself in the mirror and smiling. "i don't know how people can do makeup this good." she's too kind "remember when i didn't know how to do anything except mascara and lips?" she laughed "i would watch a lot of makeup tutorials and i guess it paid off."

"girl if you don't ditch social media and become an mua then i'll smack you" i chuckled and put all my stuff away except the brushes i had to clean those off.

july 14*
i posted a picture of vinnie with his thumb and pointer finger on his jaw? chin whatever, wishing him a happy birthday "happy birthday vincent @vinniehacker"

next day
i was on my way to my parents room to ask permission to stay over a few days at sway because tomorrow we have a meeting and bryce just asked me to spend a few days.